User Tag List

Threaded View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For how long is supplementation necessary with PFS?

We all know the adaptogenic herbs in CDs list are a key foundation in improving the condition we all have, but i was wondering, how long do we have to take them?
    Does the endocrine system heals itself from the mess you've made after following the protocol and using the herbs or becomes reliant on the protocol for life for a proper functioning?
    Let's hypothetically say It's been 2 months since my recovery, am i still in need of the adaptogenic herbs, or does this mean hormone wise i'm pretty much set to go?
    Are we doomed of a life of constant supplementation or is it just a stage?
    I'm currently following the protocol. The other day i ordered some herbs, they will get here soon. I imagined myself totally healed from pfs, a scenario straight out of the recovery section from here.
    Me studying in uni, getting with some girls, recovering all my mental capabilities; all that jazz. But a scenario popped into my head. 5 years from this scenario. Would i still be a slave to not necessarilly the protocol, because the it has a more hollistic aproach to things which ends up being really wholesome and achievable, supplements (vitamins,Herbs,etc)
    Last edited by Let'sOvercumdis; 12-25-2018 at 09:21 AM.