User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah what's up with that? I had same thing my total test was high as fuck but SHBG and low free test. one guy was saying cuz of excessive cortisol/stress it binds up your free TEST. so basically we gotta relax more. lol
    lol I think it’s more than that, though that probably wouldn’t hurt. It’s weird how common it is though. There’s a thread on another forum where people are sharing blood tests and like almost everyone’s is like that w PFS

Would be interesting to see before and after cdnuts protocol for 6 months or whatever to see how much it changes

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsugrad2002 View Post
    lol I think it’s more than that, though that probably wouldn’t hurt. It’s weird how common it is though. There’s a thread on another forum where people are sharing blood tests and like almost everyone’s is like that w PFS

Would be interesting to see before and after cdnuts protocol for 6 months or whatever to see how much it changes
    I never did bloods for the most part, but I wonder what the actual changes are for guys from when they're in the shit to when they recover. On paper aside from the major sex hormones I don't really think much changes. There are guys who have pretty normal hormone profiles and still suffer with PFS. I believe the mechanisms are deeper then that and it has to do more with specific body and brain functions then simply hormone levels.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I never did bloods for the most part, but I wonder what the actual changes are for guys from when they're in the shit to when they recover. On paper aside from the major sex hormones I don't really think much changes. There are guys who have pretty normal hormone profiles and still suffer with PFS. I believe the mechanisms are deeper then that and it has to do more with specific body and brain functions then simply hormone levels.
    Yeah, I've wondered that a lot too, we know getting those to look good on a test really doesn't help most people with PFS so I wonder what the real differences are. Maybe some of the mineral stuff that's common on hackstatis would shed some light on it? I'm not sure. I've also seen some tests that tell how well 5ar and 5br, etc. are actually working (along with a lot of others) so that would be interesting to see on a before/after basis, but that's easier said than done for the "before" part of the testing

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsugrad2002 View Post
    Yeah, I've wondered that a lot too, we know getting those to look good on a test really doesn't help most people with PFS so I wonder what the real differences are. Maybe some of the mineral stuff that's common on hackstatis would shed some light on it? I'm not sure. I've also seen some tests that tell how well 5ar and 5br, etc. are actually working (along with a lot of others) so that would be interesting to see on a before/after basis, but that's easier said than done for the "before" part of the testing
    For me it would simply be for curiosities sake. We know the answer is the same regardless of symptoms and what the labs say. By bringing everything into balance, things simply go back to the way they should be.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"