Hi all - I'd like to say I'm happy to be among the community and finally posting, but truth is, I'm sad any of us are here. I hope you all know what I mean by that. I also hope each and every one of you has a swift and permanent recovery. I'm glad through reading these fora that I'm not alone at least, and want to be counted among the motivated individuals here who fight themselves out of this terrible situation.

I'm a veteran of other prohormone cycles, few years back now. Namely 2x M1T cycles and a SuperDMZ cycle. Recovered fine with nolvadex, almost ancient history now.

My question is (and huge apologies is this has been done to death) is, do we run a PCT after an R-Andro cycle? I'm not seeing PCT referred to in the protocol. I'm also tempted to run NAC and Taurine alongside. Is this sensible? I'm proposing week 1 @ 100mg, week 2 @ 200mg, week 3 @ 300mg, weeks 4,5 and 6 @ 400mg. After that, do I stop dead? Take 'vanilla' nolvadex PCT at 20/20/10/10?

Hopefully someone passing can steer me right! Thanks for reading. Grateful for any pointers, best wishes to you all.