User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not surprising. There is a reason HIIT is only recommended twice a week max.

Your best bet for a full recovery is to follow the protocol exactly as it is outlined. Why you're trying to reinvent the wheel here is beyond me. ALL herbs are recommended to be taken on an empty stomach. But to do HIIT every day for the sake of taking those herbs isn't smart.
    I mean, I wasn’t doing hiit everyday. I’m slowly getting more resistant to training, I’m starting to do light legs exercises and not crashing, I’m not crashing from pre-cum anymore, so I’m doing light exercises and recovering and the better I get the more exercises I’ll be able to do. When I said I wasn’t doing hiit everyday I wanted to say that I wasn’t jogging/hiit in the week. But what I noticed is that jogging or hiit after 15h fast wasn’t good for me, I was too weak to do it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I mean, I wasn’t doing hiit everyday. I’m slowly getting more resistant to training, I’m starting to do light legs exercises and not crashing, I’m not crashing from pre-cum anymore, so I’m doing light exercises and recovering and the better I get the more exercises I’ll be able to do. When I said I wasn’t doing hiit everyday I wanted to say that I wasn’t jogging/hiit in the week. But what I noticed is that jogging or hiit after 15h fast wasn’t good for me, I was too weak to do it.
    You literally said "I had to stop doing the hiit everyday because I was way busy with my work , etc."

Bottom line Brazil, you're trying to reinvent the wheel and I can tell you based on experience you're just muddying the waters for yourself.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like BrazilianGuy’s plan is to use HIIT to try to boost the effectiveness of the 1 or 2 herbs he uses. That’s a different mindset than the one we use here, though.

Our idea is that you do strength training to boost androgens and androgen sensitivity. You rotate the herbs (1 per day) because these also help with androgens and androgen sensitivity. You fast or juice feast before starting the above two things because this makes you more receptive to androgen resensitizing and releasing.

You meditate and do breathing exercises to reduce cortisol and promote the release of helpful neurosteroids in your brain. You get good sleep every night because that is *required* for your brain to release testosterone, clean out certain chemicals that build up from being awake, etc.

And you switch to a healthier diet because that helps your gut, which plays a huge role in the release of your brain’s neurosteroids. The guts are our body’s “invisible organ,” which most doctors don’t know about, because gut bacteria can’t be operated on and there are 0 prescriptions that help the gut. (By the way, eating sauerkraut can be helpful in promoting the growth of healthy gut bacteria.)

It’s way more than just working out to boost the feel you get from an herb. Even if you feel nothing from the herb, that doesn’t mean it had no effect. Only big swings can be felt by us, but slow and steady positive changes add up over time, and that’s what actually matters. We care about the long term effects, not the short term boost that may or may not be felt by us.

I think the best path is to just settle into a routine that involves the program, and focus your mental energy on other life goals (entrepreneurship, art, learning more languages, learning a musical instrument, etc.) How cool would it be to be recovered AND you added Spanish, French, or German to your arsenal of Portuguese and English? Or you learned the guitar or took acting classes, tried standup comedy, etc. Or, you’re now making an extra $2k - $3k+ a month from a passive side business that you worked on for 15 hours a week for a year or two?

Don’t look at PFS as a prison sentence you have to serve before you can live again, use your recovery time to advance in other areas of life and don’t focus on daily symptom fluctuations. All the mental energy that goes into symptom monitoring/tracking is wasted, and it also sets you back because of the stress hormones. Just my 2¢.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Experiment with the herbs to get a powerful effect

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    It sounds like BrazilianGuy’s plan is to use HIIT to try to boost the effectiveness of the 1 or 2 herbs he uses. That’s a different mindset than the one we use here, though.

Our idea is that you do strength training to boost androgens and androgen sensitivity. You rotate the herbs (1 per day) because these also help with androgens and androgen sensitivity. You fast or juice feast before starting the above two things because this makes you more receptive to androgen resensitizing and releasing.

You meditate and do breathing exercises to reduce cortisol and promote the release of helpful neurosteroids in your brain. You get good sleep every night because that is *required* for your brain to release testosterone, clean out certain chemicals that build up from being awake, etc.

And you switch to a healthier diet because that helps your gut, which plays a huge role in the release of your brain’s neurosteroids. The guts are our body’s “invisible organ,” which most doctors don’t know about, because gut bacteria can’t be operated on and there are 0 prescriptions that help the gut. (By the way, eating sauerkraut can be helpful in promoting the growth of healthy gut bacteria.)

It’s way more than just working out to boost the feel you get from an herb. Even if you feel nothing from the herb, that doesn’t mean it had no effect. Only big swings can be felt by us, but slow and steady positive changes add up over time, and that’s what actually matters. We care about the long term effects, not the short term boost that may or may not be felt by us.

I think the best path is to just settle into a routine that involves the program, and focus your mental energy on other life goals (entrepreneurship, art, learning more languages, learning a musical instrument, etc.) How cool would it be to be recovered AND you added Spanish, French, or German to your arsenal of Portuguese and English? Or you learned the guitar or took acting classes, tried standup comedy, etc. Or, you’re now making an extra $2k - $3k+ a month from a passive side business that you worked on for 15 hours a week for a year or two?

Don’t look at PFS as a prison sentence you have to serve before you can live again, use your recovery time to advance in other areas of life and don’t focus on daily symptom fluctuations. All the mental energy that goes into symptom monitoring/tracking is wasted, and it also sets you back because of the stress hormones. Just my 2¢.
    Fuck, I like this guy a lot.

& you described recovery for me perfectly..you don’t notice that your getting better at all, that’s how slow it is.. you would have to wait like 3-4 months then look back to realize your better.. the only time i felt a surge was somewhere in the end of the Andro run and right after. You get a noticeable increase in your baseline after a cycle they say, so that explains that, & also explains how they speed up the process a bit (still slower than one would like)....You don’t just wake up one day suddenly cured.. many people don’t even notice that they’re recovered, the shit just just dawns on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk