Thread: M1T Cycle?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

M1T Cycle?

Hello all,

Just curious on this, would there be any merit in running something rather more extreme than R-Andro? 4 weeks of M1T for example (which I've run before now years back) or even Dianabol. Along with SERM PCT?

I've heard density or androgen receptors will increase along with it, is this something we would benefit from or will the imminent shutdown and PCT do more harm than good?

Any ideas welcome. For ref I'm not thinking of making myself the first experiment!

EDIT - I think, having read around a little, a 'hefty' prohormone like M1T would (if this is indeed our problem) definitely overload the androgen receptors and everything might baulk at the situation. If our current approach with re-sensitising the ARs is the "nudge nudge tap nudge nudge" approach of herb cycles and R-Andro, M1T would be more akin to "nudge nudge grenade crash nudge" which seems to be completely against our goals.
    Last edited by SS7; 01-04-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Hello all,

Just curious on this, would there be any merit in running something rather more extreme than R-Andro? 4 weeks of M1T for example (which I've run before now years back) or even Dianabol. Along with SERM PCT?

I've heard density or androgen receptors will increase along with it, is this something we would benefit from or will the imminent shutdown and PCT do more harm than good?

Any ideas welcome. For ref I'm not thinking of making myself the first experiment!

EDIT - I think, having read around a little, a 'hefty' prohormone like M1T would (if this is indeed our problem) definitely overload the androgen receptors and everything might baulk at the situation. If our current approach with re-sensitising the ARs is the "nudge nudge tap nudge nudge" approach of herb cycles and R-Andro, M1T would be more akin to "nudge nudge grenade crash nudge" which seems to be completely against our goals.
    No.

Stick to the program.

You don't want to grenade anything. Nudge nudge, tap tap is where it's at. Slow, steady continued progress.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"