User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    nice bro! yes that's the best when you get your libido back and sleep back. even though it goes away in down swings you see that your body can still be normal so recovery becomes way more believable. I've had ALL my functions pretty much back to normal during my recovery and go away so now I'm very confident ito's around the corner.

Yeah...you're getting close.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HIIT got done. Came back for a nice cold shower, feel maybe a touch better for it. Early night, ready to face the day tomorrow.

Keep it going fellas.

EDIT - I've also been having a little research here and there, and I might try to cut out dairy and get keener on probiotic supplements. Also going to invest a touch in a comprehensive stool/parasite analysis. I figured it can't do any damage and might even help speed things along. Chi of course swears by his results, and I don't see it interfering with the protocol any.

Anybody got any opinions on doing so? I'll see how I get on as things progress.
    Last edited by SS7; 01-21-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Honestly dude, it looks like you're punching PFS in the dick. You're doing everything right.

I took 5aDHP during my initial crash. It worked amazingly well. I don't take it anymore though - don't need it.

Way it sounds you'll be fine again before you know it. I just wouldn't get obsessed with the forum. It's a wonderful resource, but sometimes it's nice to take days that aren't all about PFS.
    Master Mal, at which point are you with your recovery?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Master Mal, at which point are you with your recovery?
    I was doing great then crashed due to being exposed to some bad bathcare products while I was couch surfing back in September. I was pretty bad for a month, then have steadily recovered. Just started my 4th run of pro hormones and I'm sitting at 90% right now. Hooked up with a date last Saturday and came super quickly because it's been a five month dry spell, but I got perfectly hard two minutes after and had a great time. If I hold this state for a while I'd honestly consider myself recovered.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was doing great then crashed due to being exposed to some bad bathcare products while I was couch surfing back in September. I was pretty bad for a month, then have steadily recovered. Just started my 4th run of pro hormones and I'm sitting at 90% right now. Hooked up with a date last Saturday and came super quickly because it's been a five month dry spell, but I got perfectly hard two minutes after and had a great time. If I hold this state for a while I'd honestly consider myself recovered.
    We have another recovery on deck here for sure! You can see the finish line....you just got to get there. The horrors are behind you. Don't look back.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    We have another recovery on deck here for sure! You can see the finish line....you just got to get there. The horrors are behind you. Don't look back.
    Cd, just a question: what was your age when you crashed? and what was your age when you recovered?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery Log - Going to Beat This

Congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Cd, just a question: what was your age when you crashed? and what was your age when you recovered?
    25 ; 34

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    25 ; 34

ok thanks.
    i am asking cause i am wondering if recovery is still possible for me being 36.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thanks.
    i am asking cause i am wondering if recovery is still possible for me being 36.
    I damn well hope so because I'm 36 too!

I really see no reason why it wouldn't. Get test up (had no issues before my month on fin) eat/live clean as all hell... It's only been a few months since my crash, not like I've been rotting away from homeostasis for years, also there are recoveries on phelp from older guys than us.

At this point, it's just not an option to think about not recovering, I'll do all it takes for as long as it takes.
    Last edited by SS7; 01-23-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery Log - Going to Beat This

“possible” ? Of course it’s possible, but still I gotta say something about that word....I despise that language on this specific board... I loathe it. Recovery is not some game of chance, This is not wheel of fortune or something. I had to check Jacknap on this when he was talking like that during a downswing many months ago although he clearly was getting better throughout..
    What separates Swole from PH or Solve PFS is that we know recovery will happen if we are diligent, we’re just here in the meantime to share experiences while we move along & address any concerns during the process.
    I would hate to hang around here if that’s how people look at this thing. It’s why I don’t like the word hope during the process as well.. yeah,hope in the beginning once you find out what to do.. but once your in doing the stuff on TotalMaleOptomization, it’s just inevitable, cause it’s science. It’s not a mystical thing anymore, you just gotta work and wait.
    Sure as hell doesn’t make this process smoother for me if you guys believe that you make these changes with diet, exercise, supplementation, sophisticated herb rotations, cold showers, meditation, & then DHT prohormones that take ALL of that and put turbo on it STILL needs to be left up to chance. I don’t want to come here and see that..
    It also insinuates that the recovered guys also had luck on top of all the hardships and work they put in. I’d hate to put the effort to recover then get called “lucky”..There’s no luck factor in recovery at all. It’s all on you, it’s the work!
    About your concerns of age though, If you go back to early 2018, you will find a 51 year old man on here named Damn basically recovered, took him about 2 years or so. He crashed 13 years older than you at 49.. old enough to be my dad..
    When the changes are actually made & applied, all that’s left is simply time.
    What makes you so different than say Master Mal whose in his early 30s? Or bizzbee who is around your age and recovered from dealing with PFS for almost 15 years?
    Also READ Swills post on the old thread where pvdl was throwing accusations at CD. He talks in depth about his trip seeing that doctor who said many of his patients recover with diet, exercise, and stress relief..
    Recoveries are more common than you think, we don’t see them on boards so much. The recoveries you see on these sites like Swole, PH, Solve PFS aren’t the ONLY ones in the world you know...
    it’s all on you, regardless of how long or bad you have it.

Rant Done. You got this