User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SERIOUSLY pondering 600mg for the last couple of weeks... Someone talk me firmly out of or into that? I'm definitely tolerating the 400mg fine. Not that I don't appreciate the advice carsot8! Just itching to get progress done.

Also was wondering at something. Given the varying effects of the herb rotation (some block DHT a bit, some raise test better than others etc) is there a recommended order for the cycle? Or just line them randomly up as I used to and keep rolling through my arbitrary order?

Thanks guys. Sexually a bit of a downswing of late, but erections maybe a little bit better. Vague nocturnals returned again, no morning wood but it's "trying" in the am. Mentally there have been definite improvements but also ups and downs. Libido still on zero really.

Better than I was last year though! That's surely something.

Also, I'm guessing this IS the case, but is apathy normal on-cycle? I'm just very "meh" about everything. LOVING the 7-8 hours sleep though!
    Last edited by SS7; 02-06-2019 at 03:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All g. If you have the capsules and the money for another cycle you might as well bump up the dose then. I'm curious to see whether you improve from the higher dosage.

I think the apathy is probably from low estrogen and High DHT. Estrogen is what makes you emotional and care too much about things, which is bad anyway IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carsot8 View Post
    All g. If you have the capsules and the money for another cycle you might as well bump up the dose then. I'm curious to see whether you improve from the higher dosage.

I think the apathy is probably from low estrogen and High DHT. Estrogen is what makes you emotional and care too much about things, which is bad anyway IMO.
    Cheers friend! 600 it is, will creep up to 500 today, 600 at the weekend for the remaining weeks.

Fortune favours the brave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's that done with and back on the herbs. Ran 400mg weeks 1-4 and then 600mg until the end, I'm not sure if the increased dosage did a lot.

Some folks (I think maybe the majority) have said they dont feel much on the first cycle, and I must say I didn't - so that's alright I think. Next time with some more herb rotation magic working for me hopefully some improvements that'll stick. Have an idea I've slid back a little since the weekend, which (of course) means I did improve a little on cycle. I'll take all these things as encouragement to press on.

Honestly do feel a little bit 'low' about it, but I am pretty sure I'm shut down currently too. Tired and out of momentum, no spots on my back any more, shrunken balls. No real improvements I can put my finger on and celebrate, but I think mentally I'm a little better off than I was a few months back.

So, nothing to it but to keep doing it! Diet I'm doing very well with now, getting food in that I enjoy and is easy enough to cook. Definitely keen on steak and scrambled eggs! Cold showers are getting a little easier, but that UK winter makes them labour.

Fuck it, this'll be a long road but at least it's the road out of here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...And with that, a MAJOR mental upswing following yesterday. I hope that's my 'snapback' and it sticks. Felt very much a 'connection' to the world again akin to pre-PFS. Sexually not really improved, sleep has slid back, energy very low, BUT (oddly enough most happy about this) puffy nipple and WILDY emotionally sad (tears and everything) yesterday PROBABLY means the 600mg hasn't tanked my estrogen, and this'll be estrogen rebound. It's a 'natural' sad feeling though, so I'm hoping it's that.

Puffiness can stay a while, if it gets worse I've got Exemestane, 6-Bromo, Aspirin, Inh-AR and even the forbidden Nolvadex in the cupboard of old, but just the feeling of *anything* like hormones feels incredible.

5th day back on the herbs too. One does forget, having been on R-Andro, just how powerful they really are.

So, looks like I got away without Estrogen issues (let's hope) and that my test will rise again after a few weeks, and I'll make more progress. Probably not much sense in updating to often, nothing to it but to do it.

Keep up the good fight guys! I made a little bit of progress out here.