Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
“possible” ? Of course it’s possible, but still I gotta say something about that word....I despise that language on this specific board... I loathe it. Recovery is not some game of chance, This is not wheel of fortune or something. I had to check Jacknap on this when he was talking like that during a downswing many months ago although he clearly was getting better throughout..
What separates Swole from PH or Solve PFS is that we know recovery will happen if we are diligent, we’re just here in the meantime to share experiences while we move along & address any concerns during the process.
I would hate to hang around here if that’s how people look at this thing. It’s why I don’t like the word hope during the process as well.. yeah,hope in the beginning once you find out what to do.. but once your in doing the stuff on TotalMaleOptomization, it’s just inevitable, cause it’s science. It’s not a mystical thing anymore, you just gotta work and wait.
Sure as hell doesn’t make this process smoother for me if you guys believe that you make these changes with diet, exercise, supplementation, sophisticated herb rotations, cold showers, meditation, & then DHT prohormones that take ALL of that and put turbo on it STILL needs to be left up to chance. I don’t want to come here and see that..
It also insinuates that the recovered guys also had luck on top of all the hardships and work they put in. I’d hate to put the effort to recover then get called “lucky”..There’s no luck factor in recovery at all. It’s all on you, it’s the work!
About your concerns of age though, If you go back to early 2018, you will find a 51 year old man on here named Damn basically recovered, took him about 2 years or so. He crashed 13 years older than you at 49.. old enough to be my dad..
When the changes are actually made & applied, all that’s left is simply time.
What makes you so different than say Master Mal whose in his early 30s? Or bizzbee who is around your age and recovered from dealing with PFS for almost 15 years?
Also READ Swills post on the old thread where pvdl was throwing accusations at CD. He talks in depth about his trip seeing that doctor who said many of his patients recover with diet, exercise, and stress relief..
Recoveries are more common than you think, we don’t see them on boards so much. The recoveries you see on these sites like Swole, PH, Solve PFS aren’t the ONLY ones in the world you know...
it’s all on you, regardless of how long or bad you have it.

Rant Done. You got this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes man, thank you for your words.
I do not find your log about the R Andro cycle, how do you feel now after that?