I am looking to create the ultimate protein bar to become the cornerstone of my diet. Oats, crasins, walnuts and a splash of anamass is my go to meal so moving those ingrideients from the bowl into bar for should not be all that difficult.

Today was my first endeavor.
1 cup oats 1/2 cup walnuts with a few stray almonds sauted with coconut oil.
Brought the pan off the heat and mixed in 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup crasins, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1 cup soy flour, 1/4 cup peanut butter, a big splat of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon and 6 scoops Blueberry anamass. I thought I added just enough water to aid in mixing but then it got a little soupy.

Laid contents evenly in pyrex pan, baked at 200 for 25 mins then convection at 325 for 15 mins.

Bars came out like I knew what I was doing, Consistency is a little soft but taste is on point.

Next time I am going to blend the other ingredients with the toasted oats and walnuts later in the process, I am going to fiddel with a few of the measurements and bake longer. Also less water.

I just wanted to share, any insight from one of you culinary dynamos would be appreciated.