Jacknaps PFS kills: 2416378393727299

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I think you had to high expectations for women so now you have too low expectations. The good ones though are worth the bullshit, you just gotta find them. It'll all even out though eventually if you're interacting with enough.
    Exactly.

But all of you have valid points. Out look and thoughts on women change as you age, not just age, but when your situation in life changes or is in flux. These things for the most part will dictate what it is you want out of your interaction with women. It's different for everyone.

Rick....I've been with all kinds. Not near as many as our resident player, Jacknap, but a good sample size...lol. Me making them cum first has nothing to do with niceness, It's actually selfish on my part, which works out well for them. I personally get off more when I get them whipped up into a froth of bliss. It's a huge part of sex for me. I'll either go down or use my fingers, whatever....Once they cum from non-intercourse play, when you do fuck them, they basically become handicapped with orgasm. It's clear that they have way better orgasms then us, without a doubt. I love it. Especially if it's a strong willed woman in a position of power in her professional life. I love getting them to the point where they become completely submissive. Major turn on for me. The stronger the woman, the better.

The other side effect of making them finish first is they always come back for more. I don't care what some girls say...yeah, they may enjoy sex, but when the dude finishes first and then just stops, it bums them out. They wanna finish, period. Every once in awhile you'll get the chick that takes forever, which can be annoying. If it's more then a one night stand, with time you can learn them and finish them off quicker!

On a side note, the one thing that I've been thinking about alot lately is this situation I'm in now. I know I'm not going the traditional married, kids, white picket fence deal. But I'm concerned that after practicing pick up for awhile, and getting women becomes easier and easier, settling down seems farther and farther away. Like when is enough enough? For example, alot of my buddies who weren't good with women settled down with their first or second real girl friend. The main reason is because they weren't great with women, so the first one they got into a relationship with, that was it. I'm in the opposite situation. You get into a headspace that there's going to be a better one out there....so you keep looking, fucking, etc. I think this is the negative side of pick up that isn't discussed.

Jacknap, you get where I'm coming from?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-16-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    On Saturday I had to catch myself cause I was getting real cuddly with the girl. I had to step back into my masculine frame. It’s why I hate spending the night with them or too much non sexual time with them, I get in that mode.

I’m recovering, so it’s 24/7 savage season, can’t afford to be putting my emotions out there with women. Straight heartless and emotionless.

& yes I get more attention now cause of this attitude.

Pfs aside,
    I totally get how this attitude rubs off people. One would think I’m bitter from experience.. I always get “ damn who hurt you man”..
    the truth is that women in these times
    + social media ; especially in big cities are totally different..they move like us..Of course there are good girls out there, but for the most part it’s every man for themselves.. you get in your feelings, you lose. I hate when much older guys, especially ones who haven’t been in the game since the 90s & 80s try to tell me otherwise. Things were different then than now...women are just as much of dogs as we are today . No ones complaining, it’s just what it is,

I’m not bitter, it’s just the reality of how things are today.. I see what I see with my friends & women in my own family.. I know what it is,,so I move accordingly. In the process do I lose some great girls, yeah.. but I have bigger fish to fry.

So whose sucking my dong next... LINE EM UP all 2019

There is nothing wrong with cuddling brother. It's not non-masculine to do so. I enjoy it depending on the woman. It's touch...human contact. That in and of itself can be therapeutic. You can enjoy it without feeling any kind of way about it. If you were enjoying it, let yourself. It's not going to effect what you're doing here in the least bit.

Most guys notice the fucked up paradox of pfs. You give off the right energy by being apathetic, or not putting them on a pedestal and it draws them in like moths to a lamp. But then of course, with pfs, depending on your state, you can't do anything with them.

Why do you feel you can't share your emotions with them? Are you concerned about getting hurt? I used to be this way in my 20's. Now I roll a little different. It's tough to explain...I'm not quite an open book, because you have to keep a slight air of mystery to yourself, but I don't hold back when it comes to letting myself enjoy a woman. I just put it out there. There is something to be said for a dude who knows how to convey his emotions without coming across like a pussy. Most of them love my candor. It usually comes back ten fold and makes them drop their guard. I've also been with a handful of 20 somethings over the past year, and aside from their lack of knowledge about...well...most things, lol, when it comes down to it, the only major difference between them and women my own age (41) are their bodies. You just can't beat the bodies of women in the 20-27 year range. Superb.

I've never worried about them doing me dirty because that's just setting yourself up for a self fulfilling prophecy. I never think about it and I'm never jealous. I have no reason to be. I'm from the mindset that if they've found better then me in company and the sack, then go for it. I'm supremely confident when it comes to sex. This all ties back into making them cum first. I've found that if you're fucking them properly, you won't have to worry about them sucking your buddies dick. Then when you add the emotions in, you get their minds. Once you're in their head.....game over. It's easier to get into their heads when you have a little bit of skin in the game, emotion-wise. Not so much when you're playing the strong silent type.

This is one of my favorite self improvement topics.

How old are you again Rick?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-18-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Things To Do In Recovery

I’m 23 CD.

& I really don’t know how to answer your question on where my heads at. But it’s a damn good question.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Exactly.

But all of you have valid points. Out look and thoughts on women change as you age, not just age, but when your situation in life changes or is in flux. These things for the most part will dictate what it is you want out of your interaction with women. It's different for everyone.

Rick....I've been with all kinds. Not near as many as our resident player, Jacknap, but a good sample size...lol. Me making them cum first has nothing to do with niceness, It's actually selfish on my part, which works out well for them. I personally get off more when I get them whipped up into a froth of bliss. It's a huge part of sex for me. I'll either go down or use my fingers, whatever....Once they cum from non-intercourse play, when you do fuck them, they basically become handicapped with orgasm. It's clear that they have way better orgasms then us, without a doubt. I love it. Especially if it's a strong willed woman in a position of power in her professional life. I love getting them to the point where they become completely submissive. Major turn on for me. The stronger the woman, the better.

The other side effect of making them finish first is they always come back for more. I don't care what some girls say...yeah, they may enjoy sex, but when the dude finishes first and then just stops, it bums them out. They wanna finish, period. Every once in awhile you'll get the chick that takes forever, which can be annoying. If it's more then a one night stand, with time you can learn them and finish them off quicker!

On a side note, the one thing that I've been thinking about alot lately is this situation I'm in now. I know I'm not going the traditional married, kids, white picket fence deal. But I'm concerned that after practicing pick up for awhile, and getting women becomes easier and easier, settling down seems farther and farther away. Like when is enough enough? For example, alot of my buddies who weren't good with women settled down with their first or second real girl friend. The main reason is because they weren't great with women, so the first one they got into a relationship with, that was it. I'm in the opposite situation. You get into a headspace that there's going to be a better one out there....so you keep looking, fucking, etc. I think this is the negative side of pick up that isn't discussed.

Jacknap, you get where I'm coming from?
    Most men settle down due to the scarcity mindset unfortunately. Not saying that there aren’t guys who did their thing & then decided to settle down.... but it makes sense though, a man who is getting a variety of tail is gonna have a hard time even getting to the point that you are in even thinking about the issue.. he’d be too caught up in it I assume.

Usually guys like you & Jacknap never stop. even guys who started as early as my age. It’s just a better place to be for a man, the abundance.

Scarcity mindset is bad with anything..you tend to get needy if you have this mindset with girls.. been there more than I’m comfortable even saying. looking back it’s fucking embarrassing. I gotta redeem myself. I will redeem myself 10 fold. It’s gonna get ugly

Also why it’s important to master being alone.

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 01-17-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Most men settle down due to the scarcity mindset unfortunately. Not saying that there aren’t guys who did their thing & then decided to settle down.... but it makes sense though, a man who is getting a variety of tail is gonna have a hard time even getting to the point that you are in even thinking about the issue.. he’d be too caught up in it I assume.

Usually guys like you & Jacknap never stop. even guys who started as early as my age. It’s just a better place to be for a man, the abundance.

Scarcity mindset is bad with anything..you tend to get needy if you have this mindset with girls.. been there more than I’m comfortable even saying. looking back it’s fucking embarrassing. I gotta redeem myself. I will redeem myself 10 fold. It’s gonna get ugly

Also why it’s important to master being alone.

Fuck that. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Chalk it up to a life lesson....an important one. Every negative thing has within it a seed of positivity. You learned, you grew, and you know that isn't how you want to frame yourself. No need to look back. It's done, over. All we have is the present....right now....that's it.

You're a sharp 23 year old Rick....not like you don't know this.

I couldn't have said that better myself.....on all points.....EXACTLY!

It is absolutely amazing what can happen when you harness the power of your mind. Abundance, gratitude, openess....you literally create your own reality. Make it good....no...make it fucking awesome.

Guys need to be able to enjoy their own company, If they don't, and can't stand being alone, then what makes you think others are going to want to be in their presence?

You have the right attitude to do what ever you want in life. One of the stronger personalities to join our self improvement group. It's refreshing.

You're gonna kill this Rick. I'm telling you, when you're out the other side, you're going to feel fucking super human. Not even exaggerating. You'll see.....

This recovery is going to be one for the books!

The pics are a cool addition to your log, fyi.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-18-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are 2, maybe 3 fighting disciplines I should get into that will serve me right in a potential real life altercation?

Boxing, Wrestling, Muay Thai I was thinking can be utilized in a street fight best. Boxing being self explanatory, Muay Thai for elbows, knees, kicks.. & wrestling to take someone down..

I have a base of strength in the weightroom that I believe can be utilized in this area..

Trying to come out the other side as a straight killer.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are 2, maybe 3 fighting disciplines I should get into that will serve me right in a potential real life altercation?

Boxing, Wrestling, Muay Thai I was thinking can be utilized in a street fight best. Boxing being self explanatory, Muay Thai for elbows, knees, kicks.. & wrestling to take someone down..

I have a base of strength in the weightroom that I believe can be utilized in this area..

Having done the following, I'd say MT and jujitsu. Boxing I've only vaguely dabbled in but, depending on the club, either standup will make you tough, and that (in a general sense) usually counts for the most. Jujitsu I'd say BJJ or Japanese, but probably not koryu/traditional Japanese for street fight applications. If the club competes it's fine I'd say.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

BJJ

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Having done the following, I'd say MT and jujitsu. Boxing I've only vaguely dabbled in but, depending on the club, either standup will make you tough, and that (in a general sense) usually counts for the most. Jujitsu I'd say BJJ or Japanese, but probably not koryu/traditional Japanese for street fight applications. If the club competes it's fine I'd say.
    Muay Thai and wrestling and/or bjj definitely. An experienced muay thai fighter will crush an experienced boxer, period. I've seen it, it's not even fair.