I have used several brands and forms of CBD. Ive used full spectrum oils, vapes and edibles. Among brands used have been Pure Spectrum vape cartridges in the 250 strength, Pro Verde verified 1,000mg packs of gummies, Platinum X CBD vape in 900mg sour diesel, various Hemp Bombs products, 1,000mg oil from Cbdistillery and Green Day vape.

Most of these products have all been PHENOMENAL at reducing my chronic back pain. The anxiety reduction has been amazing as well.

But they all zap my sexual desire dead as fuck within a couple days of use, my erectile function is severely impaired, gym pumps are drastically reduced and my "hang" is much less meaty.

This negative effect sometimes lasts weeks after use.

This is similar to what I experienced from known 5 alpha reductase inhibitors like saw palmetto and fenugreek. Could something in the hemp be a 5AR inhibitor?

My cousin's husband has a certificate from a cannabis science correspondence program. He told me the oil is chock full of 5-AR inhibiting compounds like GLA. I can believe it. It almost completely severs the connection between my thoughts and genitals.

Anyone else ever experience this?

I LOVE CBD, but this trade off isn't worth my sex life.