Quote Originally Posted by DagyDog View Post
I'm somewhat afraid I might be unable to recover due to all the years i've been on and off with psych meds.
Since I was 14 my family has pilled me up, in a way, with meds. Funilly enough I didn't have any sort of mental illness (Confirmed by a psychiatrist this year).
In 2018, as my mental health was declining due to the finasteride I was taking, I got interned several times on psychiatric hospitals. Three internations in total.
In the first one I was given quietapine for a week and I discontinued shortly after. In the second one, near august, I was given Olanzapine and I took it for nearly a month, I tappered it down. In the last one they gave me Rispiridone which also I took it for a month or so. Then I found the shrink that told me I wasn't crazy and he just gave me aripripazole, stopped it after 2 weeks or so.
As you see CD, I'm really convoluted by all of this.
Do you think aside of the PFS i grabbed PSSD?
none of those drugs are antidepressants so why would you think you have PSSD? it's pretty messed up that they kept giving you antipsychotics if you're not schizo or bipolar though.