Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antidepressants

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    just drop the ssri and get on with the protocol, you'll be fine. Probably half the guys on this board took an antidepressant at some point and didn't get worse (including myself)

Sleeping pills are addictive as hell but at least won't make your dick any worse. I choose to use them but obviously they're not recommended
    You're not getting the most out of the program by using them. As long as you understand that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imo do cdsnuts protocol for 2 years and only after you do that if you think you need an anti depressant do it (hint; you won't need it by then)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had been on antidepressants for 10 years. This program also got me off them. I feel better now than before PFS, 9/10 days.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump_1776 View Post
    I had been on antidepressants for 10 years. This program also got me off them. I feel better now than before PFS, 9/10 days.
    This is what happens, most every time if people can un-doctrinate themselves and get out of their own way.

Please share this within the recovery section as getting off anti-s are quite a challenge. This will give hope and motivation to alot of people Trump.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"