How many of us here who have been affected by 5-AR inhibition are just hormonally sensitive all the way around now? Or were we to begin with and just didn't realize it?

Having battled serious shutdown over sustained periods of time by saw palmetto and fenugreek, I now notice that one wrong move with any chemical or compound can take me from one extreme to the other. I have, on many occasions, gone from a sustained period of hypersexuality, great training and pumps, to an overnight flip of the switch and I am literally dead inside.

Among the very strange things that I've noticed that have shut me off recently would be CBD oil. This has been hell. Although I recover from this more quickly than if I had saw palmetto or fenugreek, the shutdown is complete and severe. I mean literally nothing sexual to be felt. The hottest woman could be wanting me and I'm just absolutely not interested at all.

A pre-workout energy drink from GNC called Lit by Beyond Raw also seems to shut my sexual response off too. I don't know if it's the beta alanine in it, or something called "Neuro Factor" that's in it.

I cannot take ANY relaxation formulas without it shutting my sexuality off. I love the anti-anxiety effects of a supplement called Calm Thoughts, but something in it kills my sexual response. Is it the L-theanine? The GABA? St. John's Wort? Who the hell honestly knows.

Many things that others rave about how alpha it makes them feel, or the sexual benefits of it, often shuts me down.

I got a script for Nizoral 2% and guess what? Three days of use and I was dead inside again. And I wasn't even fearful, thinking it would not have systemic effects and that it would be all localized.

BUT, I can use Pura d'or shampoo, which has saw palmetto in it and some other anti androgens, and I am not effected. I can also use Nu Hair serum, which has saw palmetto and nettle, and I notice no ill effects.

Scary thing is, when I am in a state of shutdown, no prohormone or steroid hormone can reverse it. The body won't even react at all to tadalafil -- not even the side effects like a stuffy nose, when in shutdown.

This fragile condition has lots of ups and downs that can totally wreck your life. And anyone who tries to argue that PFS isn't a real thing, or is all in someone's head, is full of shit.