User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I had bad reactions rotating herbs and I am getting better reactions taking it once every two weeks, the rest of the protocol is exactly the same and it is working exactly as it should.
    A bad reaction rotating herbs? Like....how? Because if you have 14 herbs you're still only taking that herb every two weeks.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    A bad reaction rotating herbs? Like....how? Because if you have 14 herbs you're still only taking that herb every two weeks.....

For example, when I take panax ginseng I will wake up feeling tired in the morning, actually I would stay in my bed for a longer time too. Other thing that I noticed is that if I take Maca Root friday and then tribulus on saturday, tribulus won't work as good as if I take it alone with no other herb. I know it may sound strange but I think its estrogen/cortisol related. Maca will increase T and E and that's why my tribulus won't work as good as alone with no other herb rotation.

Just one thing that I would like to post here, its a guy that mixed your protocol with the progesterone protocol and recovered in 2 to 4 months.

Profile - elb - propeciahelp.com

"I just wanted to add my experience to this thread.

Current Protocol:

B12 daily
    Vitamin D daily
    5-10mg Progesterone cream daily
    DIM once per week
    Cycling the 7 testosterone boosters that CDnuts recommends on his recovery protocol.
    Weights 3 x a week
    30 min jog with interval sprints 3 x a week
    Paleo diet"

"I’ve been doing a lot of research regarding why the progesterone might be working for some and not others. Cortisol/stress definitely plays an important role, apparently if your cortisol/stress levels are high then progesterone cream WONT WORK as cortisol competes for the same receptors as progesterone so CHILL OUT! (I THINK THE SAME FOR ESTROGEN)

Meditate (there’s a good app you can get in the UK called headspace)

Relax and keep stress levels low, go on holiday if you can, take some time off - whatever you can do.

Eat healthy - loads of veg and fish

Exercise lightly - too much and cortisol levels will rise (THIS)

Do all you can to get your body into a state of calm. I have also been listening to a lot of ambient and classical music while meditating as music therapy is proven to reduce cortisol and stress."

Just wanted to share with you guys, that some guys recovered really fast doing some things different. This one was really worried about cortisol, and that's why I'm not doing heavy weight exercises because my cortisol increase and I feel awful and feels like I'm getting worse.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Panax ginsing is not on the list of herbs, though. The protocol is not “up to 21 herbs of whatever kinds you want” it’s “from among these herbs, get as many different ones as you can afford, at least 7, and rotate through them.”

The herbal supplements were specifically chosen because, after 5+ years of experimenting with different herbs, CD found that these ones were beneficial for curing PFS. You rotate them because that way, you don’t build up a tolerance to any of them.

Some herbs you may feel more than others, but as long as you are not allergic (breaking out in hives, throat closes, etc) then it should stay in the rotation. It’s better and more powerful to have 14 - 21 different herbs rotating, each doing their own thing, rather than feeling 1 herb more powerfully 2 days per month. If you only take one herb every 2 weeks, it’s about the same as taking 0 herbs, in terms of long term healing.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Panax ginsing is not on the list of herbs, though. The protocol is not “up to 21 herbs of whatever kinds you want” it’s “from among these herbs, get as many different ones as you can afford, at least 7, and rotate through them.”

The herbal supplements were specifically chosen because, after 5+ years of experimenting with different herbs, CD found that these ones were beneficial for curing PFS. You rotate them because that way, you don’t build up a tolerance to any of them.

Some herbs you may feel more than others, but as long as you are not allergic (breaking out in hives, throat closes, etc) then it should stay in the rotation. It’s better and more powerful to have 14 - 21 different herbs rotating, each doing their own thing, rather than feeling 1 herb more powerfully 2 days per month. If you only take one herb every 2 weeks, it’s about the same as taking 0 herbs, in terms of long term healing.
    Exactly this^^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"