I decided to create this thread in order to give some tips to each other about things you noticed that can give better results.

I noticed that if I chew a lot my food, take herb with empty stomach in the morning and then I do hiit exercises, I notice the herb working 2 or 3 times more comparing to taking it without doing hiit. Right after that I take a cold shower and wait until I noticed the effects, and then I eat my first meal of the day.

One other thing that I read but never tried yet is to take zinc and b6 right after orgasm, this would help avoiding a crash or minimizing it.

I also notice that if I wait at least 14 days without taking herbs, I get a bigger boost from them when I restart taking them, and it can get even better if I wait more than 14 days, I think its related to decreased level of estrogens, because we're basically trying to get a better ratio between androgens to estrogens.

I would like to read from you guys. What did you notice that could make your recovery faster and better?