User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsugrad2002 View Post
    I just want my sensitivity to go back to normal so I quit going half numb (or more) during sex.. I'd love to be having to hold off from finishing because it feels so good I can barely contain myself vs. now where I tend to either have to be quick or it's like 45 minutes of pound town to the point that we're both sore and exhausted.

I'm def. way better than many with this issue but there's def room for improvement.
    Well then, you know what needs to be done. The solution is the same for all. The difference with you would simply be a much quicker recovery time. Much quicker then most.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well then, you know what needs to be done. The solution is the same for all. The difference with you would simply be a much quicker recovery time. Much quicker then most.
    Good to know, hopefully I can get this piece back fairly quickly.. I am getting married in August so it would be awesome to be at least closer to normal before then. And it gives me a doable goal I believe

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good to know, hopefully I can get this piece back fairly quickly.. I am getting married in August so it would be awesome to be at least closer to normal before then. And it gives me a doable goal I believe
    Definitely doable. Start NOW. This isn't guaranteeing anything, but after my first water fast, I got back alot of sensitivity pretty much right after the refeed and I was bad off....really bad. Honestly though, I'm thinking you'll probably only need the juice feast.

You have no mental sides?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely doable. Start NOW. This isn't guaranteeing anything, but after my first water fast, I got back alot of sensitivity pretty much right after the refeed and I was bad off....really bad. Honestly though, I'm thinking you'll probably only need the juice feast.

You have no mental sides?
    Not that I’m aware of. At most some basic difficulty concentrating sometimes but no major brain fog/depression/etc. But I’m hoping I notice some improvements there as well, though no guarantees. Sensitivity is the main issue that I would be thrilled to overcome

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not that I’m aware of. At most some basic difficulty concentrating sometimes but no major brain fog/depression/etc. But I’m hoping I notice some improvements there as well, though no guarantees. Sensitivity is the main issue that I would be thrilled to overcome
    Consider yourself lucky then. Do yourself a favor and jump into this program with both feet. You should get results fairly quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider yourself lucky then. Do yourself a favor and jump into this program with both feet. You should get results fairly quickly.
    Had my first "juice" earlier today... texture was odd but wasn't too terrible taste wise. I guess the sugar from the fruit helped. I don't think I did it quite right, but I'll know more next time.

I assume I'd want to keep the sugar fairly low in this? i.e. don't just pile in a ton of fruit? Or does it not really matter?

I did what was on your website.. celery, greens, cucumber and apple basically.

My body isn't going to know what to do with vegetables.. I've barely had them my entire life, haha
    Last edited by ncsugrad2002; 03-31-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Had my first "juice" earlier today... texture was odd but wasn't too terrible taste wise. I guess the sugar from the fruit helped. I don't think I did it quite right, but I'll know more next time.

I assume I'd want to keep the sugar fairly low in this? i.e. don't just pile in a ton of fruit? Or does it not really matter?

I did what was on your website.. celery, greens, cucumber and apple basically.

My body isn't going to know what to do with vegetables.. I've barely had them my entire life, haha
    The texture should be nothing odd. It should be juice, maybe slightly pulpy.....but barely if you're doing it correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I feel like an idiot. Missed the whole straining out just the juice part.. so it was a baby food like mess yesterday.

Beginner problems I guess. I'll get it figured out...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Man I feel like an idiot. Missed the whole straining out just the juice part.. so it was a baby food like mess yesterday.

Beginner problems I guess. I'll get it figured out...
    My man....you have nothing to figure out, it's all been done already. You just need to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. It's not easy, but it is very simple. The difficult part has been done for you. Take advantage of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have received R-ANDRO with manufacturing from Apr 2016. Can I still use it (was sealed) ? Any risks?