Same

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsugrad2002 View Post
    Same
    Noticing any improvements in libido or other symptoms?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    Noticing any improvements in libido or other symptoms?
    Yes. Numbness has gotten better. I have not followed the whole protocol yet so I am a bad example, but I have felt better since starting the herbs and just tried r andro for a few days because I’m inpatient. I didn’t go completely numb during sex and was able to be “quick” for the first time in probably 6 months, so some definite changes. And was able to have sex Friday night and Saturday morning, quick both times. Normally that would have been a marathon if successful at all...

I’m planning on taking a step back and getting the diet and herbs in place for a bit before doing a real r-andro run

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes. Numbness has gotten better. I have not followed the whole protocol yet so I am a bad example, but I have felt better since starting the herbs and just tried r andro for a few days because I’m inpatient. I didn’t go completely numb during sex and was able to be “quick” for the first time in probably 6 months, so some definite changes. And was able to have sex Friday night and Saturday morning, quick both times. Normally that would have been a marathon if successful at all...

I’m planning on taking a step back and getting the diet and herbs in place for a bit before doing a real r-andro run
    IF you want the hormones to work best, your body has to be some what clean. Best bet is to jump onto the protocol 100% for six months, then run your first cycle. It's a big difference.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    IF you want the hormones to work best, your body has to be some what clean. Best bet is to jump onto the protocol 100% for six months, then run your first cycle. It's a big difference.
    Understood, I’m going to just have to do it I guess

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Understood, I’m going to just have to do it I guess
    I'm sensing hesitation.

Listen. I'll say this again because you're new. You can't piece meal this program. It doesn't work like that. It's built so that every piece synergizes with the others. The sum of all the parts is GREATER then the parts on their own.

If you think you're going to pop a bunch of herbs and then run a few cycles of DHT prohormones and get better, I hate to break it to you.....it's most likely not gonna happen for you.

ALL or NOTHING.

The sooner you come to terms with this, the faster you'll be on your way to conquering your current issues. Until then my friend, you're going to be spinning your wheels.

EVERYONE who has ever said the program hasn't worked for them, hasn't done the program. Bottom line. Very simple
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-29-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm sensing hesitation.

Listen. I'll say this again because you're new. You can't piece meal this program. It doesn't work like that. It's build so that every piece synergizes with the others. The sum of all the parts is GREATER then parts on their own.

If you think you're going to pop a bunch of herbs and then run a few cycles of DHT prohormones and get better, I hate to break it to you.....it's most likely not gonna happen for you.

ALL or NOTHING.

The sooner you come to terms with this, the faster you'll be on your way to conquering your current issues. Until then my friend, you're going to be spinning your wheels.

EVERYONE who has ever said the program hasn't worked for them, hasn't done the program. Bottom line. Very simple
    Definite hesitation. Only because my symptoms aren’t as bad as a lot of people, but I’d still like to be back to “normal” or better, and it’s a lot to commit to. I’ve read enough of your posts to know I need to do it all or not bother. I’m dreading the diet more than anything else. Well, and the cold showers. I’m usually freezing all day if I don’t have a hot shower but I’m assuming my body will adjust after I do it for a bit.