User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprise different strains would matter.. that's like saying I'm going to switch between different pain killers and not become dependent. Doesn't usually work like that

Good for him if it is, though.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the key word there was tolerance. There's no way that would work for avoiding addiction. People switch up their psych meds all the time for the same reason

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsugrad2002 View Post
    I'm surprise different strains would matter.. that's like saying I'm going to switch between different pain killers and not become dependent. Doesn't usually work like that

Good for him if it is, though.
    not necessarily. for example some pain killers work because they tap opoid receptors. whereas others work because they are numbing like cocaine. so yeah you could theoretically rotate vastly different pain killers and be high all the time.

the 'kratom lifestyle' definitely works. I was pretty much high for a 2 weeks straight in 2016 but yeah nuked my libido and I did have some withdrawal where I was mega sensitive but went back to baseline in 2 weeks. Kinda similar to pfs but more mild and just sexual symptoms and no crash.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah... but all forms of kratom are screwing with opiod receptors, so it isn't really a valid analogy to compare it to cycling substances that are accomplishing similar results through different means.

And you just admitted you had WD symptoms from Kratom while doing the whole "kratom lifestyle" thing, which was supposedly the reason to use his methods to begin with, so I guess the whole argument doesn't make any sense to me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is a libido killer just as traditional opiates are. You may get a boost in the beginning, but once tolerance starts to set in, and it will, regardless of rotating strains, it will do nothing but work against what you are trying to do here.

I've used it to the point of having to withdrawal, and I can tell you that the WD's are horrible. I would say almost as bad as opiates. I had never felt so restless in my life. Crawling out of my skin to put it lightly. No sleep.....horrible.

This whole bullshit of rotating strains to avoid tolerance isn't quite true. Kratom has about 27 different alkaloids in it that illicit a response from the system. Every strain has a different alkaloid profile. High notes, mid notes and low notes. High notes are the speedier ones, low notes are the more opiate type, relaxing ones, and mid notes are self explanatory. The take away here is, even if you are rotating strains, most of the alkaloids over lap in one way or another. Sure, you may be taking a strain for awhile that has alot of high notes, but it still has in it's make up low notes and mid notes. So even when you're rotating, you're still, over the course of time, building tolerance to ALL OF THEM.

People love to hear good news about their bad habits, remember that. The bottom line is it's addictive and counter productive to everything that you're doing on this forum.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-28-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed 100%.