User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INSANE libido on kratom

Long story short, I gave kratom a try for back pain. Not only is it the best pain reliever I've ever tried, hands down, but my libido goes into super overdrive with every use, regardless of the strain.

Ive used multiple strains from Happy Hippo Herbals and it lifts my mood, makes me happy and makes me wicked horny.

This stuff must promote dopamine, because I'm recovering from CBD induced Shut down and have been dead inside. Not anymore.

Wow, what a blessing.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in moderation it gives me libido just cuz I feel good but if I use it chronically it nukes my dick like pfs did. I tried doing kratom lifestyle and yeah took 2 weeks to return to baseline before i had pfs in 2016 freaked da fuq out lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never gotten anything but lowered libido from Kratom. It hits me about the same as all other opiates and opiate-types do. This was before, during, and after PFS.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've voiced my concerns to FPR about this, but yes, Kratom will, after chronic use (which this time frame can be different for everyone) completely numb your libido to the point of non-existence, just like any other substance that tickles the MU opiate receptor.

Taking this once in awhile to prolong ejaculation is fun and actually enjoyable. Unfortunately for me, I have an addictive personality and I would just end up taking it everyday if it's laying around here. For me, my best bet personally is to stay away.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear Kratom works for anxiety. If it was taken rarely, and only as needed, in your opinion CD, is it likely to lead to a "secondary crash"?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    I hear Kratom works for anxiety. If it was taken rarely, and only as needed, in your opinion CD, is it likely to lead to a "secondary crash"?
    The problem is, it is never, ever taken "rarely, or only as needed." It is enjoyable, and because of such, it will lead you down a slippery slope. My take on this for guys recovering from PFS is to stay away.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-18-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The problem is, it is never, ever taken "rarely, or only as need." It is enjoyable, and because of such, it will lead you down a slippery slope. My take on this for guys recovering from PFS is to stay away.
    Yeah, I hear ya. I have an addictive personality, so it is probably best I steer clear. Thanks for the quick reply.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how you guys use it, you can buy bags of it here for pennies. I just chew it occasionally as an upper

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very difficult to take occasionally since like already mentioned, it can make you feel pretty good. I'd steer clear unless you're REALLY good at using things occasionally only.

People can say what they want about it, but if you take it long enough there IS opiate like withdrawal from it, so tread lightly.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    goodlookingloser has a good blog on it.

he does the 'kratom lifestyle' where you essentially rotate different strains so you stay perpetually high all the time without getting a tolerance because each strain is different. fast, slow, medium and various colours too.

similar to how we rotate herbs to get out of pfs. he used it to combat depression and just be happy being a work horse and built a six figure business off of it.

I tried doing it before pfs. it definitely worked but it nuked my libido lol. he's on testosterone and bunch of other stuff so probably is immune to libido suppresion. he also uses finasteride, ru58841, and nizoral lmao.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.