Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love my son and need help

Straight up off the rip..

Labs mean nothing., they only matter when your 100% cured.. there’s receptor things going on with pfs.. you can have high test but what does it matter if the enzymes that convert it to other things are disrupted.. or the receptors to those other things etc...so much we don’t know.. matter a fact I take all that back.. actually,I don’t know what the hell Is going on in the body.. all I know is that the 5AR enzyme got nuked and the rest is history. There are so many theories, don’t worry about the theories..

, best thing you can do is trust the program and continue living life as best as you can. It gets better as long as he’s diligent.. the body is designed to heal itself naturally, were just giving it what it needs to do it + Time.. a fast then Exercise, supplements, herb rotation, cold showers, Andro cycles (optional) all build up & create the energy your body needs to fix itself..

Once it’s all dialed in it’s pretty easy and it’s routine..

The regimen on TotalMaleOptimization is not only to fix PFS.. it’s basically most health issues that a man have. It takes a bit more time with pfs cause it’s more complicated and systematic.

Try not to make PFS this mysterious disease.. it can be overcome.. it’s just not a quick fix, and it’s not just doing one thing.. it’s a holistic lifestyle change that covers all bodily systems. Going through this process has made me a stronger person no doubt. don’t romanticize it like they do in propecia help.

Brazil is buggin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 02-04-2019 at 03:38 PM.