User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i appreciate all of the congrats from you guys, i also wanted to note. i was drinking alcohol and even eating junk food those days too and i still managed to keep it up, so its pretty good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys i just fucked another girl and this was on 1 of those zero libido days with bad erection quality

i was 60-70% hard id say, so was a bit pliable

she was jerking me off and i didnt think itd get anywhere, i thought "its gonna be one of those nights where i hangup the towel" but i figured lets see how far we can take this.

she asked about a condom, so i asked her to keep jerking me off while i put the condom on to keep maintanance and it worked, then i asked her to guide my dick into her puss for me (i think this is crucial) i notice i typically panic if i try to stick it in my self, a girl knows her body better than me so it's just easier for me if she puts it in for me. i struggled a bit to get it in a few times, but once it was in it was good.

i didn't last that long considering the zero libido days/low eq days i typically have premature ejac.

but it was a good experience to understand even on those days, i can still perform. just giving some motivation/inspiration for all you dudes who think you can't have sex in a pfs state. this was a PFS state, the other times i had sex my member was hard and lasted longer

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    hey guys i just fucked another girl and this was on 1 of those zero libido days with bad erection quality

i was 60-70% hard id say, so was a bit pliable

she was jerking me off and i didnt think itd get anywhere, i thought "its gonna be one of those nights where i hangup the towel" but i figured lets see how far we can take this.

she asked about a condom, so i asked her to keep jerking me off while i put the condom on to keep maintanance and it worked, then i asked her to guide my dick into her puss for me (i think this is crucial) i notice i typically panic if i try to stick it in my self, a girl knows her body better than me so it's just easier for me if she puts it in for me. i struggled a bit to get it in a few times, but once it was in it was good.

i didn't last that long considering the zero libido days/low eq days i typically have premature ejac.

but it was a good experience to understand even on those days, i can still perform. just giving some motivation/inspiration for all you dudes who think you can't have sex in a pfs state. this was a PFS state, the other times i had sex my member was hard and lasted longer
    Some good advice in this post. Thanks for sharing. Having her guide you in is a very smart idea for all the reasons you mention, It gets the woman more involved, some women think it's sexy to do so and it saves you from frantically trying to jam it in all while worrying you're not going to get it in on time. Nice job. For PFS guys this is a great tip.

Just being with a woman is healthy for your returning sex drive. It seems you have no trouble getting them, so hell yeah man, just keep knocking them down like there is nothing wrong.

How long you been doing this LUK? Been awhile, no? You been flip flopping on and off, huh?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Some good advice in this post. Thanks for sharing. Having her guide you in is a very smart idea for all the reasons you mention, It gets the woman more involved, some women think it's sexy to do so and it saves you from frantically trying to jam it in all while worrying you're not going to get it in on time. Nice job. For PFS guys this is a great tip.

Just being with a woman is healthy for your returning sex drive. It seems you have no trouble getting them, so hell yeah man, just keep knocking them down like there is nothing wrong.

How long you been doing this LUK? Been awhile, no? You been flip flopping on and off, huh?
    how long have i been actively pulling girls or dealing with pfs?
    i just started doing pickup where i just meet girls on the street in the city, do a few dates then fuck them. i prefer it to tinder tbh, tinder is so fickle and fleeting.

only recently started to try getting girls after a 3 year long stint with pfs, its easier than i thought itd be. got sick of jacking off when i have all the things a man needs to attract a woman, so figured id take the plunge. i hope this post is enough proof for guys with heaps of performance anxiety
    Last edited by xxLUK; 03-29-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    how long have i been actively pulling girls or dealing with pfs?
    i just started doing pickup where i just meet girls on the street in the city, do a few dates then fuck them. i prefer it to tinder tbh, tinder is so fickle and fleeting.

only recently started to try getting girls after a 3 year long stint with pfs, its easier than i thought itd be. got sick of jacking off when i have all the things a man needs to attract a woman, so figured id take the plunge. i hope this post is enough proof for guys with heaps of performance anxiety
    How long have you been on the protocol?

I agree. I prefer the old school way of meeting women over using dating apps.

But yeah, sex is always a better option then masturbation for a variety of reasons. And you're correct. It's easier then most guys think. If you have any semblance of a personality, you just have to talk....lol. Nature takes care of the rest. Most guys just need to get out of their own way, out of their heads and just go for it. Great way to build confidence as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any advice for performance anxiety?

But yeah, sex is always a better option then masturbation for a variety of reasons. And you're correct. It's easier then most guys think. If you have any semblance of a personality, you just have to talk....lol. Nature takes care of the rest. Most guys just need to get out of their own way, out of their heads and just go for it. Great way to build confidence as well.
    I do alright with the ladies but I’m gonna PM you about women stuff sir. Cause Alright ain’t good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I do alright with the ladies but I’m gonna PM you about women stuff sir. Cause Alright ain’t good enough.

Feel free brother.

I was actually thinking about a small subsection where these things can be talked about openly for the benefit of everyone.

After being out of commission for so long, I think it would be helpful to get guys out there and hunting again so that they can use their new found vitality. I'm open to suggestion here.....what do you guys think?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any advice for performance anxiety?

Feel free brother.

I was actually thinking about a small subsection where these things can be talked about openly for the benefit of everyone.

After being out of commission for so long, I think it would be helpful to get guys out there and hunting again so that they can use their new found vitality. I'm open to suggestion here.....what do you guys think?
    Cool bro. I already sent it.

& Seems like a good idea. This is all about self improvement anyway. so why not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive been on the protocol on and off, ive had to tweak it a bit cause ive run into different issues like gallbladder issues and crashes from diff things. im still searching for things my body allow me to tolerate.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free brother.

yes that'd be extremely helpful for guys coming out of a hiatus from women. i personally know howmuch anxiety/difficult it is to get back to being physical with a woman after years of not doing it. great idea

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ive been on the protocol on and off, ive had to tweak it a bit cause ive run into different issues like gallbladder issues and crashes from diff things. im still searching for things my body allow me to tolerate.

- - - Updated - - -

yes that'd be extremely helpful for guys coming out of a hiatus from women. i personally know howmuch anxiety/difficult it is to get back to being physical with a woman after years of not doing it. great idea
    That's what I thought. What things are you leaving out? What things did you crash from? Let's work it out. You've been here long enough bro....it's time.

Don't take that the wrong way at all. Not being a dick, just think it's time you put this shit to bed once and for all.....no?