User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's what I thought. What things are you leaving out? What things did you crash from? Let's work it out. You've been here long enough bro....it's time.

Don't take that the wrong way at all. Not being a dick, just think it's time you put this shit to bed once and for all.....no?
    yeah dude, im not taking it the wrong way at all ur completely right lmao.

so basically i was on a ketogenic diet for a year, almonds/beef/salmon/berries, it was a very restrictive diet.

i felt my best on it, i had sex drive, thought better, better energy etc. i took tumeric with black pepper and i crashed. all my pfs symptoms came back with full force and i felt shit again, i tried my ketogenic diet but it didnt help at all

nothing was helping, i was learning about coffee enemas so i tried that. after 2 coffee enemas, i got a surge of sex drive, felt so much emotion and vigor again. whilst eating normal food like fried rice etc

so that was going on, i figured i wanted to get back on a clean diet and heal my self whilst doing coffee enemas to cure my self.

so i tried to get on beef with animal fat, and i started feeling depressed, dick would shrivel up from fats. no matter what fat i tried, i felt terrible,listless, bored. so i learnt it was a gallbladder problem from my research.

so where am i right now? im eating white rice and idk what to eat for a protein source because beef makes me feel shitty and gives me diaria. so does lamb. so im going to try fish or shellfish for a protein source while this is going on.

most vegetables give a terrible feeling/rashes all over my face/body. im in a very sensitive state, so im doing coffee enemas daily atm to try flush my system out.

so that's where im at currently mate. all feedback is welcomed

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post

so basically i was on a ketogenic diet for a year, almonds/beef/salmon/berries, it was a very restrictive diet.

i felt my best on it, i had sex drive, thought better, better energy etc. i took tumeric with black pepper and i crashed. all my pfs symptoms came back with full force and i felt shit again, i tried my ketogenic diet but it didnt help at all

nothing was helping, i was learning about coffee enemas so i tried that. after 2 coffee enemas, i got a surge of sex drive, felt so much emotion and vigor again. whilst eating normal food like fried rice etc

so that was going on, i figured i wanted to get back on a clean diet and heal my self whilst doing coffee enemas to cure my self.

so i tried to get on beef with animal fat, and i started feeling depressed, dick would shrivel up from fats. no matter what fat i tried, i felt terrible,listless, bored. so i learnt it was a gallbladder problem from my research.

so where am i right now? im eating white rice and idk what to eat for a protein source because beef makes me feel shitty and gives me diaria. so does lamb. so im going to try fish or shellfish for a protein source while this is going on.

most vegetables give a terrible feeling/rashes all over my face/body. im in a very sensitive state, so im doing coffee enemas daily atm to try flush my system out.

My man.....FOLLOW THE PROGRAM.....lol.

Do the damn thing exactly as outlined. It's really that simple. It's not easy, but it's simple. Stop wasting time. You would have been a year in at this point had you just stuck it out.

You need to cleanse from the sounds of it. Juice feast or preferably, a water fast. Start from the beginning and work your way though.

That's the only feedback you need. If you need help walking through it, you have this resource at your disposal. USE IT.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post

This sounds like a classic example of the “kitchen sink” method.

More is not always better.....stick to a path. Combining two protocols is worse than running only one, in most cases.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    This sounds like a classic example of the “kitchen sink” method.

More is not always better.....stick to a path. Combining two protocols is worse than running only one, in most cases.
    Agreed. We've all heard the saying too many chef's ruin the soup. You need to pick one and stick with it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    agreed lads^ im striping back and doing the basics, (what u prescribe)

just had sex successfully with another girl this time, was another zero libido/low EQ day. but ive been taking l-arginine, it makes it so my erections dont go down. no matter how nervous/unturned on i am. its great. i take 4grams of it daily.
    i even lost my cool/got nervous, it still remained up. so not so bad boys.