Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
That's what I thought. What things are you leaving out? What things did you crash from? Let's work it out. You've been here long enough bro....it's time.

Don't take that the wrong way at all. Not being a dick, just think it's time you put this shit to bed once and for all.....no?
yeah dude, im not taking it the wrong way at all ur completely right lmao.

so basically i was on a ketogenic diet for a year, almonds/beef/salmon/berries, it was a very restrictive diet.

i felt my best on it, i had sex drive, thought better, better energy etc. i took tumeric with black pepper and i crashed. all my pfs symptoms came back with full force and i felt shit again, i tried my ketogenic diet but it didnt help at all

nothing was helping, i was learning about coffee enemas so i tried that. after 2 coffee enemas, i got a surge of sex drive, felt so much emotion and vigor again. whilst eating normal food like fried rice etc

so that was going on, i figured i wanted to get back on a clean diet and heal my self whilst doing coffee enemas to cure my self.

so i tried to get on beef with animal fat, and i started feeling depressed, dick would shrivel up from fats. no matter what fat i tried, i felt terrible,listless, bored. so i learnt it was a gallbladder problem from my research.

so where am i right now? im eating white rice and idk what to eat for a protein source because beef makes me feel shitty and gives me diaria. so does lamb. so im going to try fish or shellfish for a protein source while this is going on.

most vegetables give a terrible feeling/rashes all over my face/body. im in a very sensitive state, so im doing coffee enemas daily atm to try flush my system out.

so that's where im at currently mate. all feedback is welcomed