User Tag List

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

New Tongkat Ali write up.

So for alot of you guys, myself included, Tongkat is one of our favorite herbs. I'm not going to go into why here because they did a really nice write up on it over at Lost Empire Herbs.

And for those of you who can't stand the taste, they now make it available in capsules. This was a great idea IMO because many of you can't stand the bitterness. Personally, I've grown to like the taste because I relate it to the way it's going to make me feel. Similar to coffee or beer.

So check out everything you ever wanted to know about this heavy hitter right HERE

I think they were just doing the caps in limited batches at first to see if it was worth it. I think for half the guys that take it, it will be.

And most importantly, after doing some deep research into this particular herb, I think you may be able to use this for a few days in a row as opposed to once every 14 or 21 days, depending how many herbs you cycle. For those of you who have gotten to a more stable place in their recovery journey, feel free to experiment with this. For example, if you have a 14 day cycle, when you get to the tongkat day, take it for three or even four days, then go back to the one a day with the rest of the herbs.

Or....

When it comes to tongkat day, take 300-500mg twice a day, for one day and stay on the one a day cycle. Imo, I think the first option is better, but try both and see what happens.

I've been playing around with this after I researched it but I'm so on my edge, it's hard for me to gauge it. I always felt the herbs way more when I was mid-way and about 3/4 through my journey. This is something for you guys to try as you'll get more out of it then I will.

Feel free to use this thread for your feed back. Would love to hear your experiences.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-27-2019 at 12:26 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first took tongkat I felt a big difference in wanting to be sexual and penis was moving more, then second third time nothing so I will keep them at once every 3rd week for now.
    Quick question re Shilajit.......I got the resin and can’t take it anymore as I get super bad head pressure and burning head like something seriously going wrong......I am a bit upset about this as I notice you advised Shilajit taken everyday multiples the effects of the other herbs you take daily!
    You think I need to try the powder instead won’t it be the same? Which I didn’t have this reaction to Shilajit! What substitute would you reccommemd instead? I have already 14 herbs from your list and getting another 7 in a week or two.
    Oh I also get this way when I take fulvic acid so maybe it’s because Shilajit is a huge part fulvic acid? Maybe too fast a detox reaction?
    Cheers mate.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Tongkat Ali write up.

I bought 3 of the tongkat ali capsules on accident a while back so I’ll try this.. I use the powder every 21 days like everything else.. but whenever im gonna get sexual I’ll take one capsule or two.. Its used spontaneously.
    I also do the same thing with Pine Pollen ( powder everyday but also take capsules on the go if needed )

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joelander View Post
    When I first took tongkat I felt a big difference in wanting to be sexual and penis was moving more, then second third time nothing so I will keep them at once every 3rd week for now.
    Quick question re Shilajit.......I got the resin and can’t take it anymore as I get super bad head pressure and burning head like something seriously going wrong......I am a bit upset about this as I notice you advised Shilajit taken everyday multiples the effects of the other herbs you take daily!
    You think I need to try the powder instead won’t it be the same? Which I didn’t have this reaction to Shilajit! What substitute would you reccommemd instead? I have already 14 herbs from your list and getting another 7 in a week or two.
    Oh I also get this way when I take fulvic acid so maybe it’s because Shilajit is a huge part fulvic acid? Maybe too fast a detox reaction?
    Cheers mate.
    Start another thread....we have to keep this one OT concerning Tongkat.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used tongkat like this for a while after my recovery. 4 on, 3 off, higher dosage. Love it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I used tongkat like this for a while after my recovery. 4 on, 3 off, higher dosage. Love it.
    Awesome. How high did you dose? Once or twice a day?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol I've gone as high as 1 gram of tongkat before. I do think it helps a lot in libido department and yes one of my favourites. I've used it twice in a row before as well.

good stuff. on cycle right now.

it's probably one of my favourite herbs on protocol for sure and LEH version is the goat
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Awesome. How high did you dose? Once or twice a day?
    300mg twice daily. Max I did.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've started to take Tongkat like this now where when it comes to Tongkat Ali on my rotation I'll take it two or three days in a row then move on to the next herb. Feeling great!