Thread: Cricket Protein

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cricket Protein

Shop | GYMSECT | Whatever Your Goal, We Have You Covered

Looks pretty good especially for those that can't tolerate whey?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Shop | GYMSECT | Whatever Your Goal, We Have You Covered

Looks pretty good especially for those that can't tolerate whey?
    I eat crickets.....deep fried and salted, but crickets none the less. Most of the world eats insects as part of their diet. I see no problem with this. Try it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does the powder taste good? I heard it tastes a lot like crab/lobster

you'd think stuff would be much cheaper. Tim Ferriss says it will be if it scales
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve never tried this, but looked into it. When they stopped producing decent hydrolyzed whey, I switched to egg white protein (Naked Egg brand).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I’ve never tried this, but looked into it. When they stopped producing decent hydrolyzed whey, I switched to egg white protein (Naked Egg brand).
    I actually haven't been supplementing with powdered protein at all these days. I'm getting more minimalist as I age.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I actually haven't been supplementing with powdered protein at all these days. I'm getting more minimalist as I age.
    I’m sort of the same way nowadays, but I just never seem to eat enough protein. I can’t help but do a scoop of Naked Egg with some Nada Moo non-dairy ice cream in the PM blended up.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I’m sort of the same way nowadays, but I just never seem to eat enough protein. I can’t help but do a scoop of Naked Egg with some Nada Moo non-dairy ice cream in the PM blended up.
    One scoop of supplemental protein can only be helpful. Long gone are the days when I was using 50+ grams of powder daily. No good for the kidneys anyway. Especially now that I'm getting a little long in the tooth. Lol. Gonna be 42 in two weeks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purely for the sake of documenting my own personal experience with this product, I tried this protein powder and subsequently crashed after 10 gram dose one day and 40gram the next

I'm not the scientifically type guy to know exactly why and it could just be me that would have this type of reaction to it but thought it couldn't hurt to give my personal input. Could be that it works great for others but not for myself

Hmm that last sentence sure does sound familiar haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Purely for the sake of documenting my own personal experience with this product, I tried this protein powder and subsequently crashed after 10 gram dose one day and 40gram the next

I'm not the scientifically type guy to know exactly why and it could just be me that would have this type of reaction to it but thought it couldn't hurt to give my personal input. Could be that it works great for others but not for myself

Hmm that last sentence sure does sound familiar haha
    Personally, I’m trying pea isolate protein powder. It is too soon for me to say if it’s good or bad, but it doesn’t taste bad at all.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Personally, I’m trying pea isolate protein powder. It is too soon for me to say if it’s good or bad, but it doesn’t taste bad at all.
    I would try and get your protein source from animals, not plants.