User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On Hormones (in particular estradiol)

I had my hormones tested, and what came out was that my DHT, testosterone and DHEA were all well within the ranged HOWEVER my estradiol levels were below normal ranges. I feel this is what is causing my symptoms.

This protocol is designed with boosting testosterone at the forefront, however what would people recommend to boost aromatase activity, which forms part of the protocol.

Thank you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    I had my hormones tested, and what came out was that my DHT, testosterone and DHEA were all well within the ranged HOWEVER my estradiol levels were below normal ranges. I feel this is what is causing my symptoms.

This protocol is designed with boosting testosterone at the forefront, however what would people recommend to boost aromatase activity, which forms part of the protocol.

Thank you.
    CD always says that it’s not about playing whack-a-mole with different hormones, and that the protocol will bring things into alignment. I would just do the protocol and the estradiol will sort itself out. You don’t want to take an estradiol-booster and wind up with bad side effects like gynocomastia (man boobs.)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drink milk, it's got testosterone, progestone and estrogen in it. Can't hurt unless you're intolerant

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post

Thank you.
    Run the protocol as is. By naturally boosting your endogenous test, your aromatase will increase simply because you'll have more test to convert to estrogen. Many of the herbs work to balance ALL your hormones. Add some DIM to the herb rotation once a week or so along with pine pollen (daily) if you haven't been.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"