User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any advice for lethargy?

IM pretty sure this might be PFS related.
    Pre-pfs Id wake up with a lot of energy and i would go for a run for about 40 minutes no problem. but over the last few months I get tired after like 10-15 minutes which is really not like me. My fitness is great it just feels like my energy and vitality has died.
    I admit I haven't done the juice feast yet as I'm not mentally prepared. It just feels it would be really hard especially with my training.
    I have been working out and doing some herb rotations. And sometimes other supplements like zinc, creatine and l-arginine

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggerjesustits View Post
    Pre-pfs Id wake up with a lot of energy and i would go for a run for about 40 minutes no problem. but over the last few months I get tired after like 10-15 minutes which is really not like me. My fitness is great it just feels like my energy and vitality has died.
    I admit I haven't done the juice feast yet as I'm not mentally prepared. It just feels it would be really hard especially with my training.
    I have been working out and doing some herb rotations. And sometimes other supplements like zinc, creatine and l-arginine
    you don't exercise while juice feasting or fasting. you want to rest as much as possible so your body can focus on healing and cleansing
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't take offense, but running this program half assed is just going to get you half assed results. It's always the guys who pick and choose what parts they want to run that complain it doesn't work when they fail. It's not the program, it's the operator.....

To get the best results, this is an all or nothing deal, for the most part.

And the juice feast or any lengthy cleanse IS hard. But for me it wasn't harder then living like a zombie with a dead dick. Everyone's different in what they can tolerate. I couldn't tolerate living in that state.

You get out what you put in.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    you don't exercise while juice feasting or fasting. you want to rest as much as possible so your body can focus on healing and cleansing
    How do people manage to work or other day to day activities? just power through it?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How do people manage to work or other day to day activities? just power through it?
    Depends on what cleanse you're doing. With a juice feast you can, for the most part get through your day rather easily as you're getting enough calories to do so. Water fasting should be done when you have the time to rest as it's dangerous to go through your day to day activities when you haven't eaten in a week or more. Not to mention you get better results when completely resting.

If you're bad enough, which we have already determined you're not that bad of a case, you make the time to do it. As most men with pfs have discovered, there is NO PRICE for health. It's priceless.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"