User Tag List

Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but I don’t get any of those symptoms after I ejaculate, and I have never really struggled with premature ejaculation except in the early days of PFS.

I get a loss of libido after ejaculating, and then it takes several days to get any libido back, whereas pre fin I had a vastly better and stronger libido with strong morning wood every day.

I feel like my situation is just straight PFS without any other disorders on top of it.
    Because I've always had this issue of brain fog/ general fatigue after masturbating, I wouldn't be able to tell you whether masturbating every 4/5 days will set you back.

What I can tell you, however, is that masturbation does increase prolactin, which subsequently decreases dopamine. It's likely that, by decreasing your dopamine/ increasing your prolactin, you are screwing yourself over.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’m not sure if it sets me back if I fap every 4th or 5th day.

If so then I need some kind of new strategy to deal with it. It’s not even real strong libido but I just feel compelled to act on it when it’s there. I don’t go to any adult websites, but still. Not sure how detrimental that is or if that’s like the one missing piece that will make my progress a lot faster.
    No fap is there for a reason. Look up sexual transmutation. It makes a huge difference. You should be going much longer then that before you cave in your condition. Ejaculating while in a pfs state is extremely draining on the system.

For what it's worth, I highly doubt covid has anything to do with this. You're in a downswing man. If you're doing this 100%, what experiencing is supposed to be happening. If you're cutting corners then it could be something else. That's why i repeat myself like a broken record because it makes THAT much of a difference.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-23-2021 at 05:53 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No fap is there for a reason. Look up sexual transmutation. It makes a huge difference. You should be going much longer then that before you cave in your condition. Ejaculating while in a pfs state is extremely draining on the system.

For what it's worth, I highly doubt covid has anything to do with this. You're in a downswing man. If you're doing this 100%, what experiencing is supposed to be happening. If you're cutting corners then it could be something else. That's why i repeat myself like a broken record because it makes THAT much of a difference.
    Thanks, I’m making NoFap a top priority now. Hopefully it will get easier when I pass the 10 day mark or something.

When I say Covid had an impact, I mean that my gym shut down due to Covid in March 2020 until September 2020, and then there was also a high infection rate in my area from December to February 2021. So in the last year I was only working out from October to November 2020, and April 2021.

That obviously had a huge negative impact on my progress and I know there were ways to work out without a gym, but I didn’t replicate a proper workout from my small apartment. That’s why Covid affected my progress - I never actually got Covid myself.

So I was in effect cutting corners big time, for a long time due to my gym being closed or me not feeling safe to go to the gym, but I’m hitting the gym hard now and will keep going with it. Just to be clear I fully knew that not going to the gym meant no progress so I’m not surprised about that part.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I’m making NoFap a top priority now. Hopefully it will get easier when I pass the 10 day mark or something.

When I say Covid had an impact, I mean that my gym shut down due to Covid in March 2020 until September 2020, and then there was also a high infection rate in my area from December to February 2021. So in the last year I was only working out from October to November 2020, and April 2021.

That obviously had a huge negative impact on my progress and I know there were ways to work out without a gym, but I didn’t replicate a proper workout from my small apartment. That’s why Covid affected my progress - I never actually got Covid myself.

So I was in effect cutting corners big time, for a long time due to my gym being closed or me not feeling safe to go to the gym, but I’m hitting the gym hard now and will keep going with it. Just to be clear I fully knew that not going to the gym meant no progress so I’m not surprised about that part.
    It doesn't necessarily mean no progress, just SLOW progress instead. You could have always done calisthenics at a park or even in your house.

And it doesn't necessarily mean you won't get gains. Have you ever tried body weight squats? They are a phenomenal workout in and of itself. Plenty you can do without access to a gym.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-27-2021 at 02:32 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update: I seem to have more sensitivity than I’ve ever had since getting PFS in 2012. It’s not pre-fin, but to be honest, I don’t even really remember what that felt like. It’s very weird to be able to feel any sexual pleasure again (obviously this is a good thing.)

Also this morning I got probably 66% strength morning wood, although it rapidly went away after I woke up. Still way better than the normal 33% or 50% morning wood.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update: I seem to have more sensitivity than I’ve ever had since getting PFS in 2012. It’s not pre-fin, but to be honest, I don’t even really remember what that felt like. It’s very weird to be able to feel any sexual pleasure again (obviously this is a good thing.)

Also this morning I got probably 66% strength morning wood, although it rapidly went away after I woke up. Still way better than the normal 33% or 50% morning wood.
    On your second point I've noticed that as well. Not sure if you've noticed this, but I don't really have the urge to go to the toilet in the morning for a piss, like I did before this. I reckon the two are connected.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I woke up this morning with very strong morning wood, and my libido is very high. And unlike with many previous upswings, I have a solid amount of sensitivity.

I’m thinking about doing a cycle of the Super R-Andro now; maybe it will have a good effect during my upswing.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I woke up this morning with very strong morning wood, and my libido is very high. And unlike with many previous upswings, I have a solid amount of sensitivity.

I’m thinking about doing a cycle of the Super R-Andro now; maybe it will have a good effect during my upswing.
    How long has it been since your last cycle?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How long has it been since your last cycle?
    Somewhere around 9 - 12 months.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Somewhere around 9 - 12 months.
    Oh wow. Okay, so you're definitely due