User Tag List

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck man. Stay safe!! I’d go for 14-21 days. It’s boring as hell to just lay there but try to find something to distract your mind.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Good luck man. Stay safe!! I’d go for 14-21 days. It’s boring as hell to just lay there but try to find something to distract your mind.
    Thank you! I’m not having problems with boredom since I have video games, YouTube, Audible, and I might watch some movies too. However my sleep schedule is wrecked and I’m basically nocturnal now.

I’m not sure whether CD would say that 28-30 days is too much, but I like the concept of having done a longer water fast than almost everybody here.

I also read a guy on PH who said that his morning wood came back 2 weeks after his 28 day water fast, along with his libido. I’m extremely willing to go the extra mile to get a stronger and faster recovery; I’ve been stalled for so long.

If CD says that 28 or 30 days is significantly more beneficial than just 21, I will happily go to 28 or 30. It’s just another week, I know I can do it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 7 of my water fast is almost in the books. My energy levels are still good and I’m not hungry.

On the other hand, my libido and morning wood have been zero since about day 3, which is what I expected. Onwards to day 8.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve now reached Day 11 of the water fast. I seem to get sleepy very often, I just woke up after sleeping for 16 hours (!!) after sleeping for about 13 hours on both of the previous days. If anything, being asleep for a large portion of the day will just make the days go by faster.

Libido, etc is still zero. Hunger is very low and of course not constant. I’m taking this one day at a time; not looking towards the finish line just yet, but I'm confident that I will complete the full 21 days.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats dude, 11days already is crazy, good luck with the remaining days.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Congrats dude, 11days already is crazy, good luck with the remaining days.
    Thank you! I think it’ll go well, it’s weird how normal this feels.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yuh, after like 3 days i had no hunger at all. it felt weird all the time, the only thing for me was the dizzyness which increased every continuing day. i think i was able to improve the dizzyness with some seasalt in my water

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    yuh, after like 3 days i had no hunger at all. it felt weird all the time, the only thing for me was the dizzyness which increased every continuing day. i think i was able to improve the dizzyness with some seasalt in my water
    Thankfully I have never felt dizzy this whole time. I think it’s because I’ve been drinking Fiji water, which has trace amounts of minerals. I think it keeps my electrolytes from dropping too low.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 12 of my water fast is going well, no changes.

I wish I didn’t have to squeeze this and the refeeding in around my move and my friend’s wedding. Otherwise I would have gone for 28 days. Hopefully 21 days will be enough for some significant benefits.

So far I lost 17 lbs, although some of it is water weight that will come back when I eat carbs again.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Day 12 of my water fast is going well, no changes.

I wish I didn’t have to squeeze this and the refeeding in around my move and my friend’s wedding. Otherwise I would have gone for 28 days. Hopefully 21 days will be enough for some significant benefits.

So far I lost 17 lbs, although some of it is water weight that will come back when I eat carbs again.
    did you do any sort of prep for the water fast? like lower carbs prior to starting or anything?