User Tag List

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    did you do any sort of prep for the water fast? like lower carbs prior to starting or anything?
    Nope. But if you want an easier fast, you can go on a keto diet for 3 - 5 days beforehand.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I actually had a massive cheat day the day before my 7-day fast. I ate lots of chocolate, ice cream, pizza and drank two pepsis. The 7-day fast didn’t bring the results I was looking for so I did a 14-day one a month later.

Lost all my weight and looked like a skeleton but it was well worth it. I was suffering from horrid symptoms of mycotoxin poisoning at the time which I thought was covid at first.

” Symptoms of T-2 toxin mycotoxicosis usually occur within minutes to up to two hours after exposure, and how they present varies depending on the route of exposure. Symptoms of T-2 toxin mycotoxicosis include:

Weakness
    Prostration (extreme weakness resulting in near or complete collapse)
    Dizziness
    Ataxia (loss of control over bodily movements)
    Loss of coordination
    Symptoms by route of exposure:

Transdermal exposure: Burning sensation, blistering, skin necrosis
    Gastrointestinal exposure: Anorexia, nausea, vomiting, bloody diarrhea
    Inhalation: Itching, sneezing, wheezing, coughing, blood tinged saliva
    Ocular: Blurred vision, eye pain, tearing, and redness”

This is exactly what I had and on top of all this the trichothecenes gave me horrid depression (worse than fin depression imo), a drunk feeling, stomach pain, throat pain, couldn’t even lift up my phone or go up stairs as I was too weak. T2 is apparently the most dangerous mycotoxin out there and is highly neurotoxic, fuck. And I was exposed for a month and a half cuz I stupidly wanted to save money and unknowingly bought a bed that had been in a mold infested house. The first night I slept on it I had itchy skin and throat pain but I thought it was allergies.

It’s been a year now and I’m fine but still worried that I may develop cancers or neurodegenerative diseases in the future. Not sure if a month and a half of exposure would be able to do that, but the toxin does cause oxidative stress and mitochondrial damage.

Worst of all, this stuff spreads like wildfire so I had to get rid of most of my belongings as the toxins got on them as well. You can’t clean them. I rent a storage place type thing and have my old belongings there and whenever I go there for more than two minutes my head feels heavy, I feel weak and feel like I’m about to collapse. Then a few hours later I get mild convulsions. This shit is no joke

Sorry for hijacking your thread. The fasting did remove all these horrid symptoms and I’m fine now.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-05-2022 at 02:54 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that’s horrible! I wouldn’t buy a used mattress because of bedbug fears, but this mold sounds horrific. You might have to get rid of / abandon all the infected stuff in storage.

I’m glad your longer fast sorted things out for you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Wow, that’s horrible! I wouldn’t buy a used mattress because of bedbug fears, but this mold sounds horrific. You might have to get rid of / abandon all the infected stuff in storage.

I’m glad your longer fast sorted things out for you.
    Lol yeah, I didn’t even need the bed really, but I had just met my new girlfriend and we wanted a bigger bed just for the hell of it and my friend suggested just buying an used one to save money as long as it looked clean and there was nothing wrong with it. There was nothing visibly wrong with the mattress at all but like I said I had symptoms the first night I slept on it but thought it was allergies. I’m only 21 too so still young and had no idea mycotoxins could be so bad.

Definitely a life lesson but I do worry about the long term health effects. And I was really pissed as I had just considered myself recovered from PFS and then had to deal with this shit. Not to mention losing even more money after already spending thousands on herbs. Thankfully I have a job that pays well and a pretty wealthy family
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-05-2022 at 03:56 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Lol yeah, I didn’t even need the bed really, but I had just met my new girlfriend and we wanted a bigger bed just for the hell of it and my friend suggested just buying an used one to save money as long as it looked clean and there was nothing wrong with it. There was nothing visibly wrong with the mattress at all but like I said I had symptoms the first night I slept on it but thought it was allergies. I’m only 21 too so still young and had no idea mycotoxins could be so bad.

Definitely a life lesson but I do worry about the long term health effects. And I was really pissed as I had just considered myself recovered from PFS and then had to deal with this shit. Not to mention losing even more money after already spending thousands on herbs. Thankfully I have a job that pays well and a pretty wealthy family
    Hey bud, trying to stay off forums but I saw your message and felt like I had to reply.

PFS causes oxidative stress and mitochondrial damage too, and people are just fine after recovering. I don't see how mold exposure would be different. Also, the studies show that mitochondrial damage must persist for 10 years to become permanent and cause problems. So I think you're allgood.

Thanks for popping by even if you're recovered, you're a big inspiration for me

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey bud, trying to stay off forums but I saw your message and felt like I had to reply.

PFS causes oxidative stress and mitochondrial damage too, and people are just fine after recovering. I don't see how mold exposure would be different. Also, the studies show that mitochondrial damage must persist for 10 years to become permanent and cause problems. So I think you're allgood.

Thanks for popping by even if you're recovered, you're a big inspiration for me
    That’s interesting. I always assumed PFS at its severe end was ”just” low T, low/no DHT, high E and progesterone, low to no neurosteroids and messed up GABA receptors, plus the severe gut issues some people get. But perhaps there’s more to it.

And I appreciate the kind words! But honestly, I’m just a normal guy. Anyone can recover.

And yeah, I’d imagine eating a healthy paleo diet with lots of antioxidant sources would be beneficial in my case. I pretty much eat whatever I want now because I’m recovered and want to enjoy my life after having PFS for two years. But I should probably get back to eating a healthier diet.

It’s just that I’ve done a lot of research on mycotoxins in the past year and am aware of their toxic effects. Apparently ”toxic exposures” are a major cause of degenerative diseases e.g. ALS is known to cluster around heavily polluted environments, and many Vietnam veterans who had exposure to neurotoxic chemicals eventually got it.

Trichothecenes in general are highly neurotoxic, can kill you, and T2 is the worst and most toxic of them all. It has even been used as a biological warfare agent by the Soviet Union back in the day. After my exposure I had a brain MRI and a spinal tap done cuz i thought i had MS. It showed nothing but from my research mycotoxins causing nerve damage or even mycotoxins causing ALS seem like possibilities. Thankfully I’m fine with absolutely no problems and in great health but I do worry about the future. But I guess living as healthily as possible and avoiding future exposures is the key here.

Ignorance truly is bliss. It sucks that I researched so much about this stuff cuz now I can’t help but worry everytime I feel a bit clumsy lol
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-06-2022 at 03:48 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    That’s interesting. I always assumed PFS at its severe end was ”just” low T, low/no DHT, high E and progesterone, low to no neurosteroids and messed up GABA receptors, plus the severe gut issues some people get. But perhaps there’s more to it.

And I appreciate the kind words! But honestly, I’m just a normal guy. Anyone can recover.

And yeah, I’d imagine eating a healthy paleo diet with lots of antioxidant sources would be beneficial in my case. I pretty much eat whatever I want now because I’m recovered and want to enjoy my life after having PFS for two years. But I should probably get back to eating a healthier diet.

It’s just that I’ve done a lot of research on mycotoxins in the past year and am aware of their toxic effects. Apparently ”toxic exposures” are a major cause of degenerative diseases e.g. ALS is known to cluster around heavily polluted environments, and many Vietnam veterans who had exposure to neurotoxic chemicals eventually got it.

Trichothecenes in general are highly neurotoxic, can kill you, and T2 is the worst and most toxic of them all. It has even been used as a biological warfare agent by the Soviet Union back in the day. After my exposure I had a brain MRI and a spinal tap done cuz i thought i had MS. It showed nothing but from my research mycotoxins causing nerve damage or even mycotoxins causing ALS seem like possibilities. Thankfully I’m fine with absolutely no problems and in great health but I do worry about the future. But I guess living as healthily as possible and avoiding future exposures is the key here.

Ignorance truly is bliss. It sucks that I researched so much about this stuff cuz now I can’t help but worry everytime I feel a bit clumsy lol
    I wouldnt worry too much about it man, although I can understand. I did a mold test 3 months ago and it showed borderline levels for ochratoxins. Probably because my liver is overloaded and can't process it.

As long as you keep your body's detox pathways clear, that should prevent you from accumulating that crap. Eating vitamin B rich food to support your methylation and supporting your liver through liversupport/clean diet/low alcohol should go a long way. I haven't done them, but coffee enemas are amazing for the liver.

If you want to support your body's detox, I would use a low dose of binder every day or every couple days. It's often used to treat mold toxicity. Bentonite clay, zeolite, takesumi or charcoal are all good options. It binds to toxins and takes some load off your liver.

This is super specific to mold though, so I don't want new guys thinking it has anything to do with the protocol. If you have questions you can PM me, I read a shitload about that stuff in the last year, because my health seriously deteriorated and I had to cover all angles to get to a point where the protocol would work for me
    Last edited by Outlaw; 07-06-2022 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Forgot some shit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m on day 15 of the water fast now. On the first few days I stupidly wore some fragrance which I hope won’t be too problematic / ruin everything.

Even if it took a few days off of my fast (I’m not sure if that’s how it works) I am fasting for a decent length so I’m hoping to get some benefits a few weeks after the fast. I will carefully refeed following basically what they do at True North.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s not letting me edit my last post for some reason. I meant to say: even if the fragrance nullified the benefits of the first few days of fasting, hopefully the length of the fast in general will still provide great benefits a few weeks post fast, while following the proper refeeding protocol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    It’s not letting me edit my last post for some reason. I meant to say: even if the fragrance nullified the benefits of the first few days of fasting, hopefully the length of the fast in general will still provide great benefits a few weeks post fast, while following the proper refeeding protocol.
    Any idea how much weight you've lost thus far?