User Tag List

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 411 to 416 of 416
  1. #411
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Do you not want to try the prohormones?
    I have the prohormones and I used them in the past, but I didn’t feel any noticeable difference, so I’m a bit reluctant to use them. I’m seriously considering using them, but part of me wants to wait for an upswing to use them, so that it will have more of a chance of helping.

  2. #412
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I think you are still getting the benefits of 5he cold shower even if you dont feel a shock. In fact, if I understand CD correctly, thats actually the best way to do it...
    Also, I must say, in my own experience, the testicle icing is probably the single most important thing not specifically listed in the protocol that I have been doing, so I'm happy to hear someone else is doing this...just to let you know, the studies done on this suggest at least 2 months before a notable rise in hormones from it, so stick with it for the long term...i see it as an extension of the cold showers really, but its little inconvenient to hope in the shower 4 times a day, whereas stuffing an ice pack down there is relatively simplistic
    That’s good to hear, since I’m not a fan of the shocking feeling. Since the weather has cooled down a lot here, the cold water from the shower is much colder than it was even one month ago, but I’m still doing it and have increased it to 3 minutes per day. It’s more difficult with the water this cold, but maybe that makes it more beneficial too.

    I’m also glad to hear that you’ve been doing the testicle icing. The product that I’ve been using, Snowballs Underwear, has drastically reduced the quality of their product when I ordered more, so I was disappointed by that. I’ll return it and use the original stuff, and maybe get another product as well. I don’t use an ice pack since it could cause frostbite if you left it for too long, and I’m a bit paranoid about that. I prefer something that loses its coldness after 30 mins and you have to swap out another one from the freezer.

    Also thanks for letting me know that it really takes about 2 (maybe more) months to feel the benefits of ball icing. I've skipped some ball icing days here and there since it’s not officially part of the protocol, but I think it can only help. The cold shrinkage reminds me of George Constanza — “I WAS IN THE POOL! I WAS IN THE POOL!” lol

  3. #413
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I have the prohormones and I used them in the past, but I didn’t feel any noticeable difference, so I’m a bit reluctant to use them. I’m seriously considering using them, but part of me wants to wait for an upswing to use them, so that it will have more of a chance of helping.
    They might bring on an upswing as well though...

  4. #414
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Interesting! I mean I know it is part of the protocol, but oddly enough its (for me anyway) probably the hardest aspect to stick to.
    I never spent much time on propecia help, other than to read through some of cd's old posts, but I do recall this one fella who swears his pfs got cured after I think 4 months of nofap.
    Its real fucking strange bro, think everyone needs that one little nudge with one thing that really gets the ball rowling, how are things for you G?

  5. #415
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Its real fucking strange bro, think everyone needs that one little nudge with one thing that really gets the ball rowling, how are things for you G?
    Considering where I was a year ago, I can only say things are going exceptionally great. Following a major downswing back in July/August, hese last few months have basically been a pretty steady climb back to normalcy, with only very small interruptions. I figure I am at about 90% on any given day, but do indeed have stretches of days where I am what I believe to be 100%...so, I guess it's just a matter of time, assuming I stay consistent and persistent with the protocol as I've done for almost a year straight now...

    Hope things are going well for you as well...its been a minute!

  6. #416
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Considering where I was a year ago, I can only say things are going exceptionally great. Following a major downswing back in July/August, hese last few months have basically been a pretty steady climb back to normalcy, with only very small interruptions. I figure I am at about 90% on any given day, but do indeed have stretches of days where I am what I believe to be 100%...so, I guess it's just a matter of time, assuming I stay consistent and persistent with the protocol as I've done for almost a year straight now...

    Hope things are going well for you as well...its been a minute!
    I'm good mate as big and strong as I've ever been really gonna go hard in the next 6 months and hopefully by this time next year I'll be sweet barely any mental and physical stuff just a bit of sexual sides but they get better everyday, kind of hit a crossroads being 23 and wanting to completely restructure and change my entire life so coming back and going to give a lot more constant updates want people to come here and see they can get over this stuff.
    Had no idea how messy this place had got since I've last been here hahaha Jesus fucking Christ.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •