User Tag List

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning wood disappeared. I think the gluten-free buckwheat noodles might not be gluten-free enough for me. Super annoying.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let’s Go - My Journey to 100%

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Morning wood disappeared. I think the gluten-free buckwheat noodles might not be gluten-free enough for me. Super annoying.
    Morning wood came and went for me many times during my recovery. It’s hard to attribute it to a certain food you’re eating. It’s probably one of the most ebb and flow symptoms I had, to be honest. Don’t beat yourself up over eating something and thinking that’s the cause of it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Morning wood came and went for me many times during my recovery. It’s hard to attribute it to a certain food you’re eating. It’s probably one of the most ebb and flow symptoms I had, to be honest. Don’t beat yourself up over eating something and thinking that’s the cause of it.
    Thanks for the feedback. I feel like with the amount of time I’ve been working on this, if I was close to being cured I would be a lot better in terms of my symptoms.

I had no morning wood for 6 months, except for a few brief periods, when I was eating red lentil pasta most days. When I stopped, after a week or two it started coming back. Also I had had morning wood consistently for months before I started the red lentil pasta. I feel like I’m highly sensitive to a lot of foods and I need to focus on extremely basic, unprocessed foods as much as possible.

In 2021 I would like to regain my ability to feel orgasms again, and get back to having consistent morning wood. Then get my libido back as well... I will have to do whatever I have to do to make that happen.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback. I feel like with the amount of time I’ve been working on this, if I was close to being cured I would be a lot better in terms of my symptoms.

I had no morning wood for 6 months, except for a few brief periods, when I was eating red lentil pasta most days. When I stopped, after a week or two it started coming back. Also I had had morning wood consistently for months before I started the red lentil pasta. I feel like I’m highly sensitive to a lot of foods and I need to focus on extremely basic, unprocessed foods as much as possible.

In 2021 I would like to regain my ability to feel orgasms again, and get back to having consistent morning wood. Then get my libido back as well... I will have to do whatever I have to do to make that happen.
    Totally understand. This is a super frustrating condition with no rhyme or reason as to how it goes when you're thick in the shit.

Might be time to focus more on gut. I had the majority of my success regaining orgasm strength when I added 4-Andro to my cycles in the third or fourth one (can't remember, but it's written on here). Might be worth a try if you've never gone that route.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally understand. This is a super frustrating condition with no rhyme or reason as to how it goes when you're thick in the shit.

Might be time to focus more on gut. I had the majority of my success regaining orgasm strength when I added 4-Andro to my cycles in the third or fourth one (can't remember, but it's written on here). Might be worth a try if you've never gone that route.
    Hey Maxout777, did you keep a thread/log of how things went for you when you added 4-Andro? I have some coming in the mail and am on the fence on whether I should add it to my current cycle. I'm leaning towards doing it but was curious to see how it went for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Hey Maxout777, did you keep a thread/log of how things went for you when you added 4-Andro? I have some coming in the mail and am on the fence on whether I should add it to my current cycle. I'm leaning towards doing it but was curious to see how it went for you.
    Never mind, I found it. I think I'll throw in 4-andro and see how I feel.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let’s Go - My Journey to 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Never mind, I found it. I think I'll throw in 4-andro and see how I feel.
    I think it was mainly in my initial thread, but I could be wrong. There may be a standalone.

Just start slow on the dosage and move up on how you feel (4 Andro that is).

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. I got 100 mg tablets. I think I'll start with 1 a day and see how I feel from there. I'm also on 5 pumps of Ultra Hard.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I definitely want to get things straightened out in the gut department. I’m not sure if I would need to do another “juice feast” but when I did that I didn’t feel any different. The last time I had consistent morning wood (for about 6 months,) it happened from cutting out all gluten, and it took about two weeks. Maybe focusing on the right foods and only eating them, will get me back to that place. I think I may need to get rid of my “natural” peanut butter, but I struggle to find things I can eat. Maybe I shouldn’t be eating anything that isn’t a whole food, at this point.

When I was eating the buckwheat noodles, my bowel movements became gray, and somewhat less solid. Now it’s no longer gray, but it still looks less solid. So I feel like it was messing up my gut significantly, and it may take another week or two to get back to normal. I want to figure out exactly what I need to eat, and then be like a dog - eating the exact same thing(s) every day. And then when I’m back in NYC, figure out a few restaurant meals I can have at specific places, and that’s it until I’m better.

When it’s time for me to do another prohoromone cycle (the first one didn’t seem to do anything, but I was eating red lentil pasta which I now think was harming my gut,) I will add 4-Andro if CDsnuts says it’s okay. Thanks for that tip! Part of me wants to get consistent morning wood / proper gut before I jump back into prohormones, so that I can really benefit from the cycle. At that point, then I would hopefully be able to reach the next level, and just rinse and repeat the cycles + time off until I was healed.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I definitely want to get things straightened out in the gut department. I’m not sure if I would need to do another “juice feast” but when I did that I didn’t feel any different. The last time I had consistent morning wood (for about 6 months,) it happened from cutting out all gluten, and it took about two weeks. Maybe focusing on the right foods and only eating them, will get me back to that place. I think I may need to get rid of my “natural” peanut butter, but I struggle to find things I can eat. Maybe I shouldn’t be eating anything that isn’t a whole food, at this point.

When I was eating the buckwheat noodles, my bowel movements became gray, and somewhat less solid. Now it’s no longer gray, but it still looks less solid. So I feel like it was messing up my gut significantly, and it may take another week or two to get back to normal. I want to figure out exactly what I need to eat, and then be like a dog - eating the exact same thing(s) every day. And then when I’m back in NYC, figure out a few restaurant meals I can have at specific places, and that’s it until I’m better.

When it’s time for me to do another prohoromone cycle (the first one didn’t seem to do anything, but I was eating red lentil pasta which I now think was harming my gut,) I will add 4-Andro if CDsnuts says it’s okay. Thanks for that tip! Part of me wants to get consistent morning wood / proper gut before I jump back into prohormones, so that I can really benefit from the cycle. At that point, then I would hopefully be able to reach the next level, and just rinse and repeat the cycles + time off until I was healed.
    No need to wait until you have morning wood to run the cycle. Running the cycle will help you achieve this goal a bit quicker then not. Adding in the four is fine.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"