I visited my friend in NYC last weekend, and unfortunately I drank. I never got drunk, but since Monday I’ve had zero libido and feel completely asexual. (Although I had lots of libido on Saturday and Sunday.) I’ve also only been getting 15 - 30 minutes of “deep sleep” per night this week (90+ is normal,) so even when I slept 10 hours I woke up feeling exhausted. I’ve also started feeling down in the dumps lately, even though I should be happy.

I feel like my symptoms haven’t been improving the last few months, and I haven’t gained much new muscle mass. I can finally bench 135 lbs for 5 sets of 8 reps each; back in February, I struggled with 65 lbs.

I also realized I probably made a huge mistake in neglecting to train my legs as much as I should. If the hormonal benefits are proportional to the amount of muscle involved, then legs are probably the most important body part. Looks-wise, I don’t care about having big legs, and I worry about back injuries. Maybe I will start with body weight squats at home and work up from there.

I have been getting PRP hair injections for the last few months. It’s my own blood plasma, so it wouldn’t affect DHT, but I probably shouldn’t still care about my hair. I have minimal hair loss, but for some reason it bothers me.

I think I’ll feel better soon, hopefully tonight I’ll get lots of deep sleep.