I have been back in the gym consistently for awhile now, maybe a month. I’ve increased my workload from 15 sets per muscle group, to 25 sets per muscle group, and I am also consistent with the sprints. My new gym is extremely nice, tons of equipment, very uncrowded; it has everything I need and it’s a 2 minute walk from my apartment.

Instead of running outside where it’s hard for me to find a great spot for sprinting, I use the stationary bikes at my gym. I increase the resistance level and then go all-out for 30 seconds, then rest for 3 minutes in between the 6 sets. I should probably increase it to 8 sets, but by the time I reach 4 or 5 I’m pretty desperate to be finished. But I think I need to increase it to 8 even if that means resting for longer in between those last two sets.

I am in the middle of a significant downswing, which is not so good. Later this month I’m going to do another prohormone cycle, since that seems to help the most (when everything else is dialed in.) In 2021 I let Covid fears derail me severely, keeping me out of the gym, and then I didn’t do home exercises. I just seem to need a gym to get good workouts.

I also have a small logbook that I’m going to use to track what lifts I’m doing and what weights, how many reps, etc so that I can make sure that I am not stagnating. I need to keep upping the intensity so that I can get through this shit and recover. I hate feeling this way.

I also seemed to have lost some of my cooking stuff when I moved, somehow, so I need to rebuy it. That will help me make some higher-protein meals and keep my calories up. I can also have spinach every night as a snack since I do like it, and it’s important to eat enough greens.

I think I need to make sure that I’m slowly gaining weight, so that with all the working out I’m doing, it will go towards muscle. It’s hard to really gain muscle when you’re not gaining weight in general. And I have always felt like adding muscle mass was somehow one of the most beneficial aspects of working out, in terms of fighting PFS.

The other big thing is that I am taking NoFap more seriously now. I actually have an app to track how long it’s been since the last fap, and then it also tracks the longest nofap streak and the total number of faps since you started tracking it. Sadly the highest streak I reached in the last 13 months was only 5 days, and it seemed like the average was 2 days. So.. that has to stop. I don’t even feel sexual pleasure from it, so there’s really no reason to keep doing it. If that means I have to sleep on the couch where I’m less tempted, okay. But it has to stop, and it has stopped. I will go past day 5 easily and keep going.

Anyway, I’m just feeling “blah.”