User Tag List

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I am now on Day 21 of my 21-day water fast. Technically I could drink some fresh juice to break the fast right after midnight, but I’m not going to do that. I’ll break the fast tomorrow morning. I’ve said this ad nauseum, but I wish my schedule would’ve allowed me to do a solid 30 days, maybe even 40 days.

I’m going to make some fresh broth as well as fresh juices. Luckily I live right across the street from two grocery stores.

Although I have no libido (hormones crash during a fast) I did make myself fap a few times, which is certainly not ideal. I’m amazed that I actually feel sexual pleasure from fapping now, although the orgasm feels very very weak. It’s unfamiliar for me to feel sexual pleasure from it, after so long. My anxiety is also far less, which I hope will be permanent. I feel more mental clarity as well.

The fast definitely seems to have done something, maybe it has healed some receptors. I hope that my testosterone will start rising up past the baseline as I refeed, and I think it will… I also think that my body will be more responsive to the herbs and workouts. We’ll find out soon!
    Been lurking this thread man. Good work getting through the fast. And keep us all updated.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super impressive man, good luck with the refeed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m refeeding now, day one was fresh juice and fresh veggie broth, but it came out a bit watery because I didn’t do it properly.

Today I started with veggie broth that was better. I also started eating whole fruit and my stomach is handling it completely fine.

However my mouth has a weird metallic taste in it. I’m not sure what’s going on with that. I’ve heard of this happening during fasts, but not during the refeed. I’m not sure what this means, if anything.

Libido and morning wood are still zero.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m feeling kind of stressed out about my total libido and morning wood shutdown. People say it comes back within a week or two of starting the refeeding, and then generally goes above the baseline afterwards.

I think I’m doing the right things with my refeed, but it’s stressful to be shut down like this.

What if I just return to baseline and that’s it? That’s a worrying thought that I rarely have, but it’s been popping up more lately. Also struggling to find a new apartment and I don’t want to have to move in with my parents for a month.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my refeed, after the first day I started eating whole fruit. I just don’t like so much juice all the time, it’s too sweet. Raw fruit is a lot easier for me and possibly better for the refeed.

I also started incorporating some steamed broccoli, which I also think is okay. So fruit, broccoli, and some veggie broth. I may also eat some raw jalapeños or chili peppers.

Bowel movements are back as well. My weight is holding steady at 142 lbs, which is good. I don’t want to rapidly regain all the fat I lost.

These are still the early days of my refeed, which I will do for ten days. In a few more days I will add in plain boiled potatoes, so that’ll be a nice change of pace.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This morning I had low-tier morning wood, which is a good and promising sign considering I’m less than a week into the re-feed / post fast. Hopefully it’ll build up from here and I’ll go beyond my baseline by the time I hit the two week mark.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven’t had any morning wood since that last update. I’m still in this protracted slump, and I’m worried about whether I will actually experience direct positive symptom relief, or if I will just be more responsive to the herbs and stuff now.

I am still on fruits and steamed vegetables through Saturday.

Since yesterday I have also been having these odd bouts of burning sensations in my hands and feet, which is very worrying. Stuff online suggests peripheral neuropathy, but I don’t have diabetes and my vitamin levels are apparently okay. So I am not sure what the deal is with this, and I’m worried about this on top of everything else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I haven’t had any morning wood since that last update. I’m still in this protracted slump, and I’m worried about whether I will actually experience direct positive symptom relief, or if I will just be more responsive to the herbs and stuff now.

I am still on fruits and steamed vegetables through Saturday.

Since yesterday I have also been having these odd bouts of burning sensations in my hands and feet, which is very worrying. Stuff online suggests peripheral neuropathy, but I don’t have diabetes and my vitamin levels are apparently okay. So I am not sure what the deal is with this, and I’m worried about this on top of everything else.
    Well, bud, not like I personally know anything about a prolonged water fast, but what I hope I can reinforce without sounding ridiculous is the importance of keeping a lid on your stress/stress inducing doubts/concerns about all of this. I know it wasnt until 2 weeks after my juice feast that I finally started feeling truly good to some extent..so it might take a little while to get back to/above your baseline after a long water fast like that(?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Well, bud, not like I personally know anything about a prolonged water fast, but what I hope I can reinforce without sounding ridiculous is the importance of keeping a lid on your stress/stress inducing doubts/concerns about all of this. I know it wasnt until 2 weeks after my juice feast that I finally started feeling truly good to some extent..so it might take a little while to get back to/above your baseline after a long water fast like that(?)
    I agree, it’s important not to get over-stressed. And I’ve also heard that you don’t really feel the benefits from a water fast until about two weeks afterwards, which is Wednesday. I just have to be patient.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I woke up this morning with really good morning wood. It was pretty full and lasted ~5 minutes. (I did not fap.) I’m really happy about it