User Tag List

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's great, keep going. Before the fast, did you have any?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    It's great, keep going. Before the fast, did you have any?
    After quitting fin but before I started the protocol, I never got morning wood in 7 years. Maybe 10 days total in that time frame. Sometimes it would be like, 15% wood.

When I started the protocol I would often get 40 - 50% strength morning wood that would fade quickly. Other times it could be maybe 60%x This could last for some weeks, and then I’d start feeling like my hormones were low (tired easily, low energy, low ambition, etc) and I would not have morning wood. I felt like this during my entire 3 week fast and almost 2 weeks after.

Today’s morning wood felt like it was at least 80-85%, maybe 90-100%. I remember pre-PFS when I would pee in the morning, I had to lean forward and tilt my guy downwards, even 5-10 minutes after waking up. If the morning wood sticks around, then I will start to figure out where I’m at. But this is far better morning wood than I tend to have with PFS.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No morning wood today. Blah. But I also got very poor sleep.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How you going, man? Give us an update.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How goes it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates.

Around 2 weeks after the fast, I decided to use the Standard Process tribulus. I did a medium cycle for about 2 weeks, tapering up to 6 pills and tapering down to 0. I felt significant improvements with morning wood most days, better libido, and sensitivity as well. I unfortunately wound up fapping a few times — the projection was at pre-fin levels (shooting out far, rather than the normal PFS dribble.) I didn’t really feel much in terms of an orgasm, though. I felt maybe a mild buildup, but it wasn’t like pre-fin.

I went to my friend’s wedding in California on August 6th, and unfortunately had 2 drinks, and also about 3 drinks the next day at airport lounges. I didn’t take any tribulus the next week, since you need to take 1 - 2 weeks off after each cycle. This week I started taking it again at a higher dose to hopefully get better benefits, but I was impatient didn’t taper up, and it didn’t seem to have much effect. I think that tapering up is critical for some reason. I will take two weeks off from tribulus and restart the normal herbs in the meantime.

When I use the tribulus again, I will make sure to taper up. Planning on doing the long cycle, but I will need to buy more tribulus first. It will apparently become available again in early September (right now it’s sold out everywhere, so I contacted the manufacturer.)

I’m probably going to experiment with some combination of tribulus cycles and the prohormones cycles.

I am still down 20 lbs from before my fast, and I don’t want to regain fat. If anything, it could help my testosterone if I went from 147 lbs all the way down to 117 lbs.

In my previous apartment, I went to some nearby restaurants about 1 - 2 times per week, and that may have cross-contaminated me with gluten on a regular basis, I don’t know for sure. I’m restarting the HIIT today and tomorrow. Back to weightlifting on Monday. It does depress me a bit when I feel like I’m doing everything and don’t notice any progress, and that dread has caused me to delay going back to the gym until now. I just have to do it and not think about PFS.

I’m not sure if I need to throw out my herbs and replace them, if some of them might have lost their potency… I don’t know.

Maybe I also need to be totally strict about the carb backloading, and never have carbs during the day.

Right now my morning erections have completely gone away, so that sucks. During the tribulus cycle of last month / early this month, I was feeling pretty good and had morning wood most nights. I’m sure right now my testosterone is back in the gutter.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, you should make smaller fasts a regular part of your routine. Do 1 x 48hr water fast per week to clear things out. Chuck in some sauna too.

It's gonna be a long fight that's not fixed by a magic bullet. Fasting once was never gonna cure you completely, niether will a single prohormone cycle. What cures you is consistent effort and long term adherence to the protocol.

Keep refining your protocol and adding helpful things, and stick to it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Courage, I have already experienced this, alcohol destroys our endocrine health. Each glass of alcohol = one step back.

Focus on the protocol, you've seen benefits so far.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Courage, I have already experienced this, alcohol destroys our endocrine health. Each glass of alcohol = one step back.

Focus on the protocol, you've seen benefits so far.
    Thanks, yeah alcohol does cause setbacks. I remember CD saying his recovery was slowed down because he would drink on the weekends and he had to stop that to get cured.

I started using the Snowballs underwear again (30-minute frozen gel packs that you put in special “tighty grey” underwear) and I’m hoping that will help along with the other things. It has been shown to boost sperm counts and related things over 2-3 months of daily use, ideally 4 hours per day. I’m not sure how much of a difference it will make, but I feel like it’s worth adding to the regimen.

I also started using the Joov red light again, which I’m also not sure if it actually does anything or not. I bumped it up to 10 minutes since probably 3 minutes isn’t enough.

I feel like the higher dose tribulus, without tapering up to it, caused a backlash in my system — not long ago I was feeling signs of improvement and now I’m back to feeling asexual.

I wonder if I’ve just never put together all elements of the protocol well enough for long enough, or if there’s something else wrong with me… It’s hard being here for so long and not recovering like I should have, but it’s not like I’ve been 100% on protocol even half or a third of this time.

I did HIIT on both weekend days and now I’ve got to get back to the gym daily. My old gym is a 15-20 minute walk away, I might just sign up for the other gym that’s a 2 minute walk just so I don’t have any excuses and my day will be easier. Ideally, I should hit the gym in the morning and just get it out of the way each day.

It’s just rough because there were long periods where I was on the herbal rotation, avoiding gluten, and working out, and still wasn’t getting the benefits I feel like I should’ve been getting. I don’t know if it was because I screwed up too much at NoFap. I don’t know what I was doing wrong… I don’t want to spiral into a depression but I feel a bit desperate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Bro, you should make smaller fasts a regular part of your routine. Do 1 x 48hr water fast per week to clear things out. Chuck in some sauna too.

It's gonna be a long fight that's not fixed by a magic bullet. Fasting once was never gonna cure you completely, niether will a single prohormone cycle. What cures you is consistent effort and long term adherence to the protocol.

Keep refining your protocol and adding helpful things, and stick to it!
    Thanks; I’m not totally sure about the sauna idea. Heating the testicles is apparently bad for testosterone according to some studies I read. Also fertility doctors always advise men to avoid saunas if they’re trying to get their wives pregnant. I figure that whatever is bad for sperm count is also bad for testosterone.

I’m not sure what CD says about 48 hour water fasts or if other guys who recovered said that this helped them a lot? If so, I would do it…

I do need to get 100% dialed in again on the protocol. I just hope it starts bringing me benefits that start building on each other… If I can get to that point I won’t even worry about PFS, I will just keep at it and get healed.

I’m not sure if my herbs are too old and maybe I need to get fresh ones. For a good chunk of last year I was doing weightlifting, HIIT, herbal rotation… I wasn’t good at NoFap though. Am I fucking things up or am I somehow different and can’t heal…

I feel lost.