User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also doing HIIT on the bike, albeit outside. Having tried the sprinting, I really feel this is the best way to go. Much easier on the joints and yes, upping the resistance (I just switch gears) realy amps up the whole workout. I do suggest getting up to 8 sprint sessions too. I feel like you get exponentially more out of each sprint session after the 3rd or 4th. 8 is probably the perfect upper limit, as I imagine doing much more than that can start to trigger the cortisol response, which will of course result in testosterone inhibition. Really loving the HIIT though. I was a little skeptical at first, but a week or so in (this was a couple of months ago), I got this major libido spike about 20 minutes after a session. I was so skeptical, in fact, that I went and did another HIIT session a couple of hours later, and noticed a similar response thereafter. I may just be getting accustomed to a recovering libido at this point, with less downswings, but I dont seem to notice these dramatic spikes anymore, just a nice euphoria.

Also, you (and many others on this forum) are right about nofap. I dont care what the biological explanation/justification/lack thereof is or has to say,but the fact of the matter is that going at least 3 days between fapping (and I definitely recommend longer) consistently results in better libido/arousal/etc.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I'm also doing HIIT on the bike, albeit outside. Having tried the sprinting, I really feel this is the best way to go. Much easier on the joints and yes, upping the resistance (I just switch gears) realy amps up the whole workout. I do suggest getting up to 8 sprint sessions too. I feel like you get exponentially more out of each sprint session after the 3rd or 4th. 8 is probably the perfect upper limit, as I imagine doing much more than that can start to trigger the cortisol response, which will of course result in testosterone inhibition. Really loving the HIIT though. I was a little skeptical at first, but a week or so in (this was a couple of months ago), I got this major libido spike about 20 minutes after a session. I was so skeptical, in fact, that I went and did another HIIT session a couple of hours later, and noticed a similar response thereafter. I may just be getting accustomed to a recovering libido at this point, with less downswings, but I dont seem to notice these dramatic spikes anymore, just a nice euphoria.

Also, you (and many others on this forum) are right about nofap. I dont care what the biological explanation/justification/lack thereof is or has to say,but the fact of the matter is that going at least 3 days between fapping (and I definitely recommend longer) consistently results in better libido/arousal/etc.
    You are correct in your assumption that results are exponentially better from HIIT set to HIIt set, but I think the upper limit is around 6 or so. I definitely wouldn't go higher then 8 as I believe that's when the negative aspects start creeping in. This is all anecdotal and individual, but those number seem to be correct.

Stick around long enough and you'll see alot of what you believed bullshit at one point is in fact, true. Just keep doing the right thing and the right things will happen.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"