User Tag List

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is probably my longest upswing ever. It feels like my libido is close to pre-fin, and my sensitivity is way up. Big morning wood every day.

My last upswing was like a month ago. They seem to be getting more frequent and stronger now. Let’s keep it going!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    This is probably my longest upswing ever. It feels like my libido is close to pre-fin, and my sensitivity is way up. Big morning wood every day.

My last upswing was like a month ago. They seem to be getting more frequent and stronger now. Let’s keep it going!
    Par for the course.

You're almost there.......

Keep it rolling
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing bro ! Lets get it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Par for the course.

You're almost there.......

Keep it rolling
    It’s exciting

Two days ago I felt a lot like pre-fin, or close to it. I think there’s a realistic chance that I’ll fully recover sometime this year, but however long it takes is however long it takes. I’ll just keep it rolling.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It’s exciting

Two days ago I felt a lot like pre-fin, or close to it. I think there’s a realistic chance that I’ll fully recover sometime this year, but however long it takes is however long it takes. I’ll just keep it rolling.
    Of course it's exciting! It's what you've been working for this whole, grueling time! Revel in it! It just keeps getting better and better. There will be times when you think you are fully recovered....or you'll consider yourself fully recovered, and then, BAM......new level of health YOU'RE NEVER FELT BEFORE....

Keeping going man.

Edit: It's like summiting Mount Everest and finally getting to the top. EXCEPT......you get to stay there!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, my upswing ended shortly after my last post, which was fine and to be expected. I’m still at a higher baseline, which is how things are supposed to go.

I think the 6 - 7 days per week of lifting or HIIT are making the biggest difference. Being strict about that is crucial.

I’m going to move back to NYC in September 2021 for sure. My lease is up at the end of August, and I will have 51 days of leave (almost 3 months) accumulated but I can only cash out 30 days. So I’m going to use roughly a month of leave in these next three months, to sell my car when it gets closer to time to leave, find a new apartment in NYC, etc. I have plenty of reserves to support myself so I’m not worried. And I have avenues to earn money again if my business did flop, so I’ll be fine - just have to make the jump. I do feel some sense of dread about it, but I know I have to do it. My boss will retire soon and I’d be up for his job, with a 25% raise, but the work is far below my ability and potential, and I need to move back to the city. If things go even moderately well I’ll be making double what my boss makes, and I deserve to be successful.

I’m glad that my therapist really supports me in doing the whole protocol thing. And he’s in my corner about moving back to the city, he helps keep me on task with all of the things I have to do.

Sometime in the next few weeks I might have another upswing; we’ll see. It will happen on its own pace.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I’m in a downswing now.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So, my upswing ended shortly after my last post, which was fine and to be expected. I’m still at a higher baseline, which is how things are supposed to go.

I think the 6 - 7 days per week of lifting or HIIT are making the biggest difference. Being strict about that is crucial.

I’m going to move back to NYC in September 2021 for sure. My lease is up at the end of August, and I will have 51 days of leave (almost 3 months) accumulated but I can only cash out 30 days. So I’m going to use roughly a month of leave in these next three months, to sell my car when it gets closer to time to leave, find a new apartment in NYC, etc. I have plenty of reserves to support myself so I’m not worried. And I have avenues to earn money again if my business did flop, so I’ll be fine - just have to make the jump. I do feel some sense of dread about it, but I know I have to do it. My boss will retire soon and I’d be up for his job, with a 25% raise, but the work is far below my ability and potential, and I need to move back to the city. If things go even moderately well I’ll be making double what my boss makes, and I deserve to be successful.

I’m glad that my therapist really supports me in doing the whole protocol thing. And he’s in my corner about moving back to the city, he helps keep me on task with all of the things I have to do.

Sometime in the next few weeks I might have another upswing; we’ll see. It will happen on its own pace.
    I will say one thing that I notice about you. You know your worth. That's so important but alot of guys sell themselves short. I can just tell by the way you talk about business and money. That's how you HAVE to be, to be successful, imo.

Nothing sucks more then having a really good upswing, only to go back into a downswing. But, that's just the way it works.

You got this.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I’m in a downswing now.
    Buckle up, ride it out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I will say one thing that I notice about you. You know your worth. That's so important but alot of guys sell themselves short. I can just tell by the way you talk about business and money. That's how you HAVE to be, to be successful, imo.

Nothing sucks more then having a really good upswing, only to go back into a downswing. But, that's just the way it works.

You got this.

- - - Updated - - -

Buckle up, ride it out.
    Thank you. I'm making things happen, and I feel very confident about it all. It also feels good to have a backup plan in place as well.

I’ve grown a lot in the last 4 years, and especially the last 2 years that I’ve been recovering from PFS. Four years ago I would literally lay awake worrying about nuclear war, getting randomly hit by other cars and other things I can’t control. The fear was out of control and there’s no way I could have possibly started the business without growing and getting confidence. And improving my hormones; I think that’s a big part of it. I also had to internalize that confidence is not narcissim.

I also heard something that seemed to ring true for me. There’s this idea that you have a mental set point of what you think you’re worth, and if you’re below that you will hustle to get where you think you deserve to be. And then you’ll stop when you reach that point and stay where you are. You’ll stop looking for better opportunities, or even ignore opportunities that, subconsciously, seem are “too good” for you.

I feel like I’m starting to pull out of the downswing a little bit, and soon I should be back in mediumswing territory. Or whatever. We keep going and my body will do whatever it wants to do.

I’m still relieved and glad that my ability to feel sexual pleasure seems to be permanently higher, even in a downswing, because that was one of my worst symptoms. It’s at least 20%, up from literally ZERO for so many years.

When I did my HIIT in the park on Wednesday, two sets of strangers cheered for me at different times, and I felt really good. One of them said “Yeah man, get that money!”

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I'm making things happen, and I feel very confident about it all. It also feels good to have a backup plan in place as well.

I’ve grown a lot in the last 4 years, and especially the last 2 years that I’ve been recovering from PFS. Four years ago I would literally lay awake worrying about nuclear war, getting randomly hit by other cars and other things I can’t control. The fear was out of control and there’s no way I could have possibly started the business without growing and getting confidence. And improving my hormones; I think that’s a big part of it. I also had to internalize that confidence is not narcissim.

I also heard something that seemed to ring true for me. There’s this idea that you have a mental set point of what you think you’re worth, and if you’re below that you will hustle to get where you think you deserve to be. And then you’ll stop when you reach that point and stay where you are. You’ll stop looking for better opportunities, or even ignore opportunities that, subconsciously, seem are “too good” for you.

I feel like I’m starting to pull out of the downswing a little bit, and soon I should be back in mediumswing territory. Or whatever. We keep going and my body will do whatever it wants to do.

I’m still relieved and glad that my ability to feel sexual pleasure seems to be permanently higher, even in a downswing, because that was one of my worst symptoms. It’s at least 20%, up from literally ZERO for so many years.

When I did my HIIT in the park on Wednesday, two sets of strangers cheered for me at different times, and I felt really good. One of them said “Yeah man, get that money!”
    The confidence comes through in the writing. And no, it is certainly not narcism.

Good weather for sprints in the NE.