Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates.

Around 2 weeks after the fast, I decided to use the Standard Process tribulus. I did a medium cycle for about 2 weeks, tapering up to 6 pills and tapering down to 0. I felt significant improvements with morning wood most days, better libido, and sensitivity as well. I unfortunately wound up fapping a few times — the projection was at pre-fin levels (shooting out far, rather than the normal PFS dribble.) I didn’t really feel much in terms of an orgasm, though. I felt maybe a mild buildup, but it wasn’t like pre-fin.

I went to my friend’s wedding in California on August 6th, and unfortunately had 2 drinks, and also about 3 drinks the next day at airport lounges. I didn’t take any tribulus the next week, since you need to take 1 - 2 weeks off after each cycle. This week I started taking it again at a higher dose to hopefully get better benefits, but I was impatient didn’t taper up, and it didn’t seem to have much effect. I think that tapering up is critical for some reason. I will take two weeks off from tribulus and restart the normal herbs in the meantime.

When I use the tribulus again, I will make sure to taper up. Planning on doing the long cycle, but I will need to buy more tribulus first. It will apparently become available again in early September (right now it’s sold out everywhere, so I contacted the manufacturer.)

I’m probably going to experiment with some combination of tribulus cycles and the prohormones cycles.

I am still down 20 lbs from before my fast, and I don’t want to regain fat. If anything, it could help my testosterone if I went from 147 lbs all the way down to 117 lbs.

In my previous apartment, I went to some nearby restaurants about 1 - 2 times per week, and that may have cross-contaminated me with gluten on a regular basis, I don’t know for sure. I’m restarting the HIIT today and tomorrow. Back to weightlifting on Monday. It does depress me a bit when I feel like I’m doing everything and don’t notice any progress, and that dread has caused me to delay going back to the gym until now. I just have to do it and not think about PFS.

I’m not sure if I need to throw out my herbs and replace them, if some of them might have lost their potency… I don’t know.

Maybe I also need to be totally strict about the carb backloading, and never have carbs during the day.

Right now my morning erections have completely gone away, so that sucks. During the tribulus cycle of last month / early this month, I was feeling pretty good and had morning wood most nights. I’m sure right now my testosterone is back in the gutter.
I've been away for awhile, but congrats on the fast. But seriously, are you using LEH herbs? What's with the trib only cycles?