Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
I got a Joovv full body red light setup in 2019, which was about $900. It didn’t do anything for my hair, despite me tilting my head down, and to be honest I’m not sure if it’s doing anything, or if my hormones are messed up and that’s why I don’t feel a major benefit from it. Maybe it helps me in subtle ways. Supposedly it’s raising my test but I haven’t always been super consistent in using it, because if I use it in the afternoon it gives me insomnia.

The Joovv makes my balls move up and down slightly, but I don’t feel a burst of libido from it like the spokesperson claims. I wonder if it can speed my recovery at all.

The laser helmet I bought is the iRestore ($500). It has red lights and red lasers. It’s the same wavelength of red light as the Joovv, but apparently the helmet’s combo of lasers and light works a lot better for hair growth than just the red light of the Joovv. Plus, it covers my scalp much better. It also goes for 25 minutes, whereas the Joovv is just 5 minutes (otherwise I get insomnia.)

When I use the iRestore, my whole scalp feels tingly and energized for a few minutes afterwards, so I feel like it’s doing something, although I care way more about my pfs recovery than my hair, tbh.
Interesting. Yea, it can be a bit tricky to dose the red light. You can underdo it and get nothing, and overdo it pretty easily as well.

Might be interested to buy that joovv off ya if you really dont use it anymore haha