I agree. That’s the next thing to work on, as I work on some other things as well. I’m above-average in the looks department, but not in the upper upper tier - which is fine. A decent portion of women like how I look, even though I’m not tall, so that’s pretty nice. Plus, my shoulders are broader and I look somewhat muscular. I’d still like to get a good 80% of the way to my genetic maximum, and I’m not close to that yet.

Also it’ll be easier for me to be confident when things are rolling with my business, and as I make more progress with recovering. I do feel like I’m on the verge of another upswing, potentially. As always, I need to find a way to get more sleep and to stop touching myself. It’s no good to be tired all day, like I am now.

During an upswing I have libido every day; right now it’s starting to be most days, but the morning wood is extremely weak and in the times I do fap, I either don’t feel anything, or it feels like my brain isn’t fully connected so I don’t really feel an orgasm. It’s a sort of in-between phase between feeling absolutely nothing, and something.

The Snowballs underwear might be helping, and I also tend to do better hormonally when I’m in a small caloric surplus, like I am now. I’m also making sure to get enough protein now, which is sure to help. With better protein intake and a caloric surplus, I expect my workouts to start translating into more muscle and strength gains now.