Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
As you know cold showers are a part of this protocol for the numerous health benefits they have for men. Once you get yourself acclimated, you really only need to take a 5 minute cold shower......max, and you still get all of the benefits. It's more about the consistency then the length of time under ice. I'm not familiar with the snowballs underwear but I would think you wouldn't want to cool your boys for more then two hours.....
The thing with the snowballs underwear is that they recommend doing 60 minutes in the morning and 60 minutes in the evening, rather than two hours all in one shot. I end up doing 20 mins at a time with some gaps in between, and then a second set of 3 in the next half of the day. The boys feel cold to the touch, but they don’t feel numb from the cold. It’s been shown to boost sperm count by a lot so I don’t think it has any negatives, and Soviet Olympic athletes used to ice their boys back in the days before steroids were invented.

General update: I’m having a very nice upswing now, with libido/interest waaay up (still not pre-fin,) and my ability to feel pleasure is partly back, maybe 20%. Morning wood is also back but not max strength. It’s been like this all week.