User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m doing pretty well symptoms-wise, kind of in between an upswing and downswing, but at a higher baseline than usual.

I got vaccinated for Hepatitis A and HPV, and I’ll need more shots later this year to complete that. It kind of knocked me on my ass for two days since I got both first doses at the same time. But I don’t want to get Hep A when traveling, or HPV as my personal life ramps up.

I’m starting to pack up my apartment - all the stuff I haven’t touched in years - all the clutter. I packed up six small boxes and there’s many more to go. There’s also some stuff I can donate or discard before I sell my car. I’ll get my car detailed and then start advertising it soon (I can’t have a car in NYC because of parking issues,) and look for my next apartment.

I also need to pull the trigger on telling my landlord and boss I’m leaving at the end of August. I already unofficially told my boss, but I need to send it officially.

I sent out 80 letters to potential clients, and ordered 500 more units of my stationary. When I sent the previous 20 in March, I got one client a few weeks later, so if I can get 1 or 2 more from those 80 letters I will be elated. It’ll mean I have my mechanism for getting as much business as I can handle (which means scaling up in 2022.) I don’t expect a hit rate of 5%, but if it’s 2% that will be amazing since I can send out like 1,000 each month and start making more money than I ever thought I’d make.

Anyway, I’ve also been getting morning wood regularly for the last week or so, and my libido is moderate about every two to three days. The next prohormone cycle will be in late July, one month after my one month cycle.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’m doing pretty well symptoms-wise, kind of in between an upswing and downswing, but at a higher baseline than usual.

I got vaccinated for Hepatitis A and HPV, and I’ll need more shots later this year to complete that. It kind of knocked me on my ass for two days since I got both first doses at the same time. But I don’t want to get Hep A when traveling, or HPV as my personal life ramps up.

I’m starting to pack up my apartment - all the stuff I haven’t touched in years - all the clutter. I packed up six small boxes and there’s many more to go. There’s also some stuff I can donate or discard before I sell my car. I’ll get my car detailed and then start advertising it soon (I can’t have a car in NYC because of parking issues,) and look for my next apartment.

I also need to pull the trigger on telling my landlord and boss I’m leaving at the end of August. I already unofficially told my boss, but I need to send it officially.

I sent out 80 letters to potential clients, and ordered 500 more units of my stationary. When I sent the previous 20 in March, I got one client a few weeks later, so if I can get 1 or 2 more from those 80 letters I will be elated. It’ll mean I have my mechanism for getting as much business as I can handle (which means scaling up in 2022.) I don’t expect a hit rate of 5%, but if it’s 2% that will be amazing since I can send out like 1,000 each month and start making more money than I ever thought I’d make.

Anyway, I’ve also been getting morning wood regularly for the last week or so, and my libido is moderate about every two to three days. The next prohormone cycle will be in late July, one month after my one month cycle.
    Totally OT, but a 2% response in direct mail is good these days. That's how I market my business as well (My real business....you know, the one that pays the bills)
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"