Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
I moved to NYC.

My apartment is crowded with boxes of stuff that I need to unpack, organize, donate, and throw away. Tomorrow I will hopefully sell my car, the parking is as bad as I knew it would be and I can’t waste hours looking for a spot just to have it longer to try to sell it privately.

I feel unbelievably lonely and my anxiety is very high. I can only do a few things each day because I spend so much time meditating and breathing to try to keep this under control. I don’t regret coming down here. But I’m incredibly lonely. Meeting some friends on Saturday and I cannot wait…

I just hope it’s not too late for me to have a good life. I’m so sick with worry. I have to get internet and my apartment set up and then do my business activities. But man, I wish I could get some promising dates.

I’m really craving interaction but most of my friends are busy.
Man, I feel similar. I just moved from CA to AZ - missing friends/family. Also, in a downswing and anxiety has been through the roof. I'm sure the change (moving) isn't making it any easier. Hang in there, it will get better.