I’m going through a significant downswing now. I ate a small pack of Starburst last week and I’m not sure if that triggered it; I also had gluten-free soy sauce while I was on a date on Saturday. A few weeks ago I visited my mom and ended up having some chewing gum, and some pre-packaged food like gluten free waffles, and I’m not sure if that derailed me.

On Friday and Saturday I managed to stay asleep much longer than normal, and I got 9 hours and then 11 hours the next day. This is potentially a good sign because i can hardly remember being able to sleep that many hours in a row, at least on a back to back day basis.

That was followed by days of 5 hours (foolishly listened to music at night which took me out of sleep mode,) and then 5 hours again last night (was too amped up,) so I’m exhausted, as usual. It’ll be nice to be able to sleep until 9 or 10 AM and just work later, unless I need to speak with a client earlier or something.

Shortly after my last post, I also hit a rough patch emotionally for several days, and that may have also caused the downswing. I ended up not going to the gym for 3 or 4 days last week because of how anxious and distraught I was.

Last week I eased back into the gym after the skipped days and I only did 10 sets instead of 15, because I really wanted to leave the entire time. Better than nothing. I also did HIIT on Saturday and Monday.

I’m approaching Week 4 of the prohormone cycle and I don’t know if I should stop at week 5 or 6, if I’m getting suppressed or not.