Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
It sounds like you might have electrolyte issues. Potassium and/or sodium may be low. A hair analysis will tell you that. Could be due to low aldosterone which is common with PFS.

Have you started AndroHard or UltraHard or anything like it? Might want to back off exercising so much as well. Over training (you are compromised) will cause low aldosterone --> messed up electrolytes and low cortisol.

Do a 24 hour urinary cortisol test.
I could possibly be low on potassium, although I do get a decent amount from my diet, including lots of spinach. But the body needs a lot of potassium.

My doctor is very young, a year or two out of med school, and he always says no to whatever test I want to do.

A few months ago I used androhard for 3 or 4 days and felt nothing. So I haven’t been on that for quite awhile and I don’t think it’s causing any effects now. My workouts aren’t that crazy - only 15 sets across 3 different lifts for the same muscle group. 8 to 10 rep maxes. I’ve had the “always thirsty” phenomenon for a long time, even when I wasn’t working out at all during most of the pandemic.

Hopefully a doctor will let me do the urinary cortisol test, but I know he’s going to think I’m crazy. He’s very by the book, and I’m not sure where to get these tests. But I do think something’s possibly going on.