User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back on the gain train

Got a job as a contractor. Hoping to do this for the next 5-7 years if the war last that long.
    As ill have nothing to do except lift, ive hired and online coach, and am going to get to it.

Cycle will consist of: 12 weeks
    week 1-12: 4-adiol 725mg ED
    week 1-12: Fomestane 250mg ED for e-control but that added 4-hydroxy test aint half bad neever
    Week 1-12: MK-677 25mg ED
    week 1- 8: Rad-140 20mg ED dem prostate benefits look nice
    week 1- 2: Sdrol 10mg ED
    week 3- 4: Sdrol 15mg ED
    week 6-12: 1-adiol 150mg ED

Then run some torem/Clomid/nolva for PCT

Idk how the system works yet, and I don't want to ruin a 6 figure job over some vials. So im going to the prohormones for now. Once I get a better feel for everything ill start working on a cycle with like a vial per care package until im good, and get the HCG as well. But for now. Im just risking it idgaf. Lot's of shit, but if Im shutting myself down, im making it worth it.

Les dodis bois

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck man. I considered going back as a contractor as well. Ended up being a stateside contractor and finishing my degree, was very blessed to do that. Worked on multiple DoD programs that support the FOBs over there. You'll be working with some pretty great people from my experience.

Regarding the vials, I don't believe you'll have any issue. One of the guys I know who worked over there that we supported back stateside was an amateur bodybuilder working his way to competing. Pretty sure he never had to lay off the juice during this time from looking at him. Could depend company to company though, but most in that game don't give a shit.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 04-09-2019 at 08:40 AM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How'd this run go?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My company kept moving me around, and all around was a shit show. So i just kept working out, and was dropping off CV’s like crazy. Got picked up by a different ISR company. Love it, and just got out here a Couple months ago after only being over here for a bit with the previous company and then went back to be retrained for this one.

So a lot of the guys here didn’t want to pin and wanted gear. I had those supplements abov already. I sold the lot a few weeks back. I am gonna have some Stuff shipped out here. Been running dermaT at 50-75mg/day. Great stuff. Waiting till holiday season to have good stuff shipped out here. Hoping with the influx in mail, it wont even be an issue.

I’m liking the gains on Derma though. Feel great, and no issues to date.

I tried accessing the site a few times while at my last gig when i posted this. However it either wouldnt let me access, or the sit was down. But i just couldn’t get on for some reason whenever i did try to get on an update. But it seems to be all good out here. So while the log is done, ill be trying to maintain a presence on here.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 10-06-2019 at 09:30 PM.