Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
For carb backloading, what are your carb sources of choice? Do I just implement the carbs which don't contain gluten, like oatmeal, sweet potatoes, bananas, yams, etc? It didn't specifically say on the site, and I understand that potatoes are largely considerend non-Paleo. Just wanted to be sure about this. Thanks.
It does say on the site. Non-glutenous complex carbs including potatoes. Sums it up nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
When your further along in your journey, you can add in gluten free snacks for variety.. just the other day I had pasta & bread; then after I had gluten free chocolate chip cookies and dipped them in goats milk.. I backload HARD, stuff my face with all kinds of stuff.. Really good mentally, takes the pressure off yourself to just eat salads all the time, although I enjoy that as well..

Please Don’t do this cause it will turn into a cycle but you can sometimes get away with a cheat meal after workouts, not the best option but your body can use the sugars.. but stay on the straight & narrow... I’m just saying if you was to slip up, after a workout at night in your backloading time would be the lesser evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't want to encourage this, but if and when you do cheat, the backloading window is definitely the time to do so. You may as well get some benefit out of it.