User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice as always fellas. I guess I was just surprised at not feeling any benefits, considering my first two cycles were profound. I'll definitely go the full six weeks if I do another cycle. I feel mentally recovered these days, during upswings at least, so I'm not sure if I'll need another cycle at all. The coffee I added seems to really have ramped up my mental recovery. If I do decide to cycle again, I'm considering stacking 4 Andro with the transdermal AH.

Also, I took Maca from LEH for the first time today. Tastes nasty imo but whatever it takes for recovery, lol.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 02-08-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I took Maca for the first time yesterday, and today I feel pretty shit. Anxiety and a general bleh feeling. I haven't had anxiety at all in months, so not sure why I'm having it again today. Could be a coincidence but I remember Maxout saying he didn't respond well to Maca either. Hopefully this passes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    So I took Maca for the first time yesterday, and today I feel pretty shit. Anxiety and a general bleh feeling. I haven't had anxiety at all in months, so not sure why I'm having it again today. Could be a coincidence but I remember Maxout saying he didn't respond well to Maca either. Hopefully this passes.
    Yep, wasn’t a fan of Maca back then. Binned it then and never have tried it again since.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will. It's been said many times on here that you get a little worse by something in the protocol and a bit better than previously. Like CD has always said, it's a few steps forward and a couple steps back. Rinse a repeat. You're doing good. Keep it up!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I ordered my herbs I did 3 rotations of all 21 of them and documented exactly how I felt, I noticed that there were times where a herb would make me feel total shit one time then the next would make me feel great, so I had different reactions to the same herb. I believe maca was one where I felt good, then next I felt bad. Also, I believe that feeling bad on a herb doesn’t necessarily mean it’s hurting you, I think an anxious effect may mean it’s having an effect on your body and fixing things. Just my input.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yep, wasn’t a fan of Maca back then. Binned it then and never have tried it again since.
    Yeah that's what I remembered. I think I'll try taking it again on my next Maca day to see if it's definitely the cause of the shitty feelings. If it is, then I'll just bin it as well.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    It will. It's been said many times on here that you get a little worse by something in the protocol and a bit better than previously. Like CD has always said, it's a few steps forward and a couple steps back. Rinse a repeat. You're doing good. Keep it up!
    Yeah I've been doing the protocol for a year now so I'm used to the ups and downs. I feel like I'm way past the stage where you get bouts of anxiety out of nowhere throughout the day. I haven't dealt with anxiety at all in like six months, so to have it come back like that is alarming. That's why I suspected Maca was the cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    When I ordered my herbs I did 3 rotations of all 21 of them and documented exactly how I felt, I noticed that there were times where a herb would make me feel total shit one time then the next would make me feel great, so I had different reactions to the same herb. I believe maca was one where I felt good, then next I felt bad. Also, I believe that feeling bad on a herb doesn’t necessarily mean it’s hurting you, I think an anxious effect may mean it’s having an effect on your body and fixing things. Just my input.
    Yeah I'll try taking it again on my next maca day. If it makes me feel like crap again then I'll just drop it. Really don't miss that type of anxiety at all, lol. Thankfully I feel great again today.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question to CDnuts and anyone else who may have an idea.

How bad is fapping to the recovery process? Not gonna lie, I've been doing it more often than I should recently. Like a couple times a week. It's been hard to resist now that I have days and weeks where I have good libido. When I had little to no libido it was easy to go months without relapsing. That's not the case now, though.

Obviously I'm going to limit it as much as I can, just wondering if it's something that just slows you down, or if it can prevent progress altogether.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How bad is fapping to the recovery process? Not gonna lie, I've been doing it more often than I should recently. Like a couple times a week. It's been hard to resist now that I have days and weeks where I have good libido. When I had little to no libido it was easy to go months without relapsing. That's not the case now, though.

Obviously I'm going to limit it as much as I can, just wondering if it's something that just slows you down, or if it can prevent progress altogether.
    On his site, he says to abstain. A lot of people say it makes them crash, makes them irritable, gives them anxiety afterwards, and so on. It used to do that to me but it doesn't do much of anything anymore and I'm more on the "better to abstain" side than "go for it" side. It's nowhere near as of an enjoyable experience anymore, so why waste nutrition on something that's not rewarding, you know? I've only heard of one person who said multiple times a week made them "better" but honestly, who knows what his situation was. Scientifically, abstaining increases virility and stamina, so one would logically conclude that it helps to abstain long term. @CDNuts, what say you?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's not going to prevent recovery, but if your libido is that good and you're having no issues, you'd be better off putting the effort into getting a fuck buddy at least. Get the most bang for your buck, biologically speaking.

Is your exercise on point? How about any areas in the protocol you may be lagging in? My point is, if you're having this extra energy come out, you're better suited to put it back into the protocol and reinvest that energy in your healing. Look up sexual transmutation, and the benefits that come along with it.

But if you spank it a couple times a week, well, it could be worse. I'm just saying make sure you're doing everything you can be before blowing your hard won energy on your right hand.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"